Hacking Special Edition 3DS XL's

tairo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question guys/girls , If i bought a special edition 3ds xl ie white/black one with mario land / mario kart / MH 3 preloaded on it ,will it be playable via gateway mode ?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if its already on the console and installed (and the console does have firmware <4.5) it does. (correct me if wrong) if it is a code for download the game you can choose one. because a download code will make you update the console...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
assuming they are brand new and unopened, the mario kart and mario land 3D consoles will most likely be 4.x
probably the monster hunter one would be too

this is assuming its the limited edition packs rather than just a bundle thrown together by a retailer
if its already on the console and installed (and the console does have firmware <4.5) it does. (correct me if wrong) if it is a code for download the game you can choose one. because a download code will make you update the console...
even if they are codes, you can boot into emunand to redeem the code....or even just sell the code on to someone else

tairo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think i got the answer to the question which was

can mario kart 7 be playable in gateway mode and i think the answer is yes.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You mean can't right cause your saying the opposite

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you ask about the miiverse icon not being present in the main menu, that is your best question to ask the seller to be 110% sure it is on 4.5.0 or below cause there has been reports on scamming sales of 3DS's on 4.5.0 but they have been updated and pulled on the plug half way through an accidental update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night