SP voltage Red Led

Eyeball_37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I’m wondering if there is a way to adjust what the SP reads as low Voltage.

My SP is modded with a dehum kit, an amp and a hispeedido IPS.

At present I’m using a stock battery which is holding a good charge.

The problem is that the red led will turn on at around 3.75v but will continue to play for ages making the red led kind or useless.

For comparison on my original advance which is also fully modded, the red led comes on and then the console will shut down approx ten minutes later, making it a much better circuit.

On the SP will there be any resistors that can be increased so that the low LED comes on when the batteries voltage is lower just like on the original as theoretically they are both the same now with all the mods, just a different form.

Has anyone done anything about this or know of a fix?

Thanks all

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My stock SP said light is also useless with thirsty flash carts and stock games.

Afraid I have never seen anybody tune it, only replace with other colours. I would probably be tempted to bypass the lot, slice out the circuit and wire my own up directly from the battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...