Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have a total SD+emunand backup would there be any risk in trying a system transfer between two 10.3 emunand N3DS systems?

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, after faffing about with getting it to launch through CTRBootManager, I got ReiNAND going with a now-10.3 EmuNAND.

RIP NTR ;(

(My system is a region changed anyway, so I need CIAs for all content. Might still work with NTR, but as that's down I've got nothing.)

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyway it's more for messing around,
if ever a 10.3 hax comes out i put my nand backup and old emunand back on this system anyway :)
Update on what ive done in the last hour:
-tried to ammend a commit
-git broke things
-i fixed things
-updated mset/ninjhax to work with newest devkitpro (45) and *hax2.5
-had git break more stuff when trying to ammend
- yelled at the screen a bit
-updated the readme
-updated the submodules
I think the rop3ds submodule is still broken, or maybe thats just my end. who knows.
It's still broken :D

Code:
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostartfiles  -T linker.ld -o build/main.elf build/crypto.o build/draw.o build/emunand.o build/fatfs/diskio.o build/fatfs/ff.o build/fatfs/option/syscall.o build/fatfs/sdmmc/delay.o build/fatfs/sdmmc/sdmmc.o bu
ild/firm.o build/fs.o build/main.o build/memory.o build/patches.o build/start.o
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib\libc.a(lib_a-atoi.o) uses 4-byte wch
ar_t yet the output is to use 2-byte wchar_t; use of wchar_t values across objects may fail
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib\libc.a(lib_a-strtol.o) uses 4-byte w
char_t yet the output is to use 2-byte wchar_t; use of wchar_t values across objects may fail
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib\libc.a(lib_a-ctype_.o) uses 4-byte w
char_t yet the output is to use 2-byte wchar_t; use of wchar_t values across objects may fail
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib\libsysbase.a(getreent.o) uses 4-byte
wchar_t yet the output is to use 2-byte wchar_t; use of wchar_t values across objects may fail
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib\libsysbase.a(syscall_support.o) uses
4-byte wchar_t yet the output is to use 2-byte wchar_t; use of wchar_t values across objects may fail
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib\libc.a(lib_a-impure.o) uses 4-byte w
arm-none-eabi-objcopy -S -O binary build/main.elf build/main.bin
`data/firmware.bin' -> `out/rei/firmware.bin'
`data/splash.bin' -> `out/rei/splash.bin'
make[1]: Entering directory `/d/ReiNand/mset'
make[2]: Entering directory `/d/ReiNand/mset/rop3ds'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `LoadCodeMset.dat'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/d/ReiNand/mset/rop3ds'
make[1]: *** [build/mset_4x/rop.dat] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/d/ReiNand/mset'
make: *** [out/ReiNand.dat] Error 2

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hax2.5 cia working fine after downloading updated payload

ds flashcart gives the error "power off your unit or contact N etc...."

Sniffynose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update on what ive done in the last hour:
-tried to ammend a commit
-git broke things
-i fixed things
-updated mset/ninjhax to work with newest devkitpro (45) and *hax2.5
-had git break more stuff when trying to ammend
- yelled at the screen a bit
-updated the readme
-updated the submodules
I think the rop3ds submodule is still broken, or maybe thats just my end. who knows.

Keep up the great work Rei and thank you =)

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo waited for this update :) before pushing there's ;)
NX release? What serial/firmware should we hunt this time?:evil:
we broke the last wall
Not yet. BootRom exploit -> permanent CFW and CFW online update feature is not done/ not publicly released. There is more still some hills to overcome for developer.

Last edited by tivu100,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it going somewhere with the compile, but it stalls here:

Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `data/firmware.bin', needed by `out/rei'.  Stop

with a bunch of .d and .o files in the "build" folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.