Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
you dont exactly need 1.2 my o3ds (11.4U) is still on B9S 1.0 and runs it just as well as my n3ds on 1.2
I was able to test this build on B9S v1/1.1. So I am not totally sure if it works on older version of B9S

Lostdelirium

Trophies
XP
Country
So,
I've just gone from A9LH to B9S.
It launches into the Luma3ds firm, and I can change it to boot different firm with the chainloader... Can I just dump the rei folder on the root SD and then change the boot.firm to something like down_rei.firm and it'll boot Reinand? (I no longer have emunand and sysnand set up due to B9S update)

SUPER EDIT:
Did the thing.
Running Reinand alongside Luma atm.... Cool. Kinda stoked that actually worked.

Last edited by Lostdelirium,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I see AGB,TWL and booting extended memory games on the old3ds is still broken.Or is it?
Due to issues introduced in 11.3, reboot patches were dropped. There was some effort into fixing them, but they were dropped again to focus on 11.4, then B9S, and finally B9S 1.2. So basically too many things happening all at once hindered the progress.
Currently the reboot patches were put aside for now to focus on another project. They aren't dead, they were just deemed less important. Anyone is free to pick them up, the code is still there for those who want to help!

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Due to issues introduced in 11.3, reboot patches were dropped. There was some effort into fixing them, but they were dropped again to focus on 11.4, then B9S, and finally B9S 1.2. So basically too many things happening all at once hindered the progress.
Currently the reboot patches were put aside for now to focus on another project. They aren't dead, they were just deemed less important. Anyone is free to pick them up, the code is still there for those who want to help!
Arch3DS?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the issue was fixed. I am not sure the build I posted was bugged or not, but I am just going to post another (confirmed working) build just in case! Why? Because I love this lot!
(firmware.bin not included, get from repo)
This makes my 3ds crash with arm9 error when booting from luma chainloader and freeze at the splash screen when booting it directly?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This makes my 3ds crash with arm9 error when booting from luma chainloader and freeze at the splash screen when booting it directly?
I can't replicate that since I launch ReiNAND through chainloading as well. What version of B9S are you running?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning