Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it seems that the 10.5 blocks menuhax, and it causes a black screen, on reddit, theres people who dont hax, have the same issue. Some had an alternate solution, changing the them solves the issue.
Menuhax has absolutely nothing to do with Emunand. It should not even be there in the first place. It has no use in Emunand and only causes problems.

That menuhax in Emunand madness only happened because many of the 10.3 downgraders used menuhax to get things started but then didn't remove it before creating emunand, thus menuhax ending up in Emunand causing black screens and constant reboots. Getting rid of it before formatting Emunand is the best solution.

Reactions: peteruk

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm how to get the Rei name in front of fw version back? i just update 10.5 it still doesnt show as Rei in front of firmware did i have to update anything? ( will it broke ntr cfw if i do? )

ArielArashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly, keep in mind that emunand is a perfect copy of your sysnand, so if you created the emunand with menuhax installed in sysnand, it is installed to your emunand too, and uninstalling it should solve your problem.
I tried to remove menuhax from emuNAND (changing theme in emunand) and it worked flawlessly!!
Thank you all =)

Reactions: Jos_

moopas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question. Online WAS working fine on 10.5 with my MHX that I posted just a while back, but now it is giving me a "002-0120" error and stating that I must update the game.

I tried reinstalling the 1.1 update cia file, but it still wont let me create or join online sessions, which is very odd. I looked it up, and I am fairly sure this has nothing to do with banning, and the game still starts up and runs just fine, so I don't think it is a region issue, and I just find it HIGHLY coincedental if there just happens to be an update within an hour of me updating to 10.5.

Is there anything I need to know?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another question. Online WAS working fine on 10.5 with my MHX that I posted just a while back, but now it is giving me a "002-0120" error and stating that I must update the game.

I tried reinstalling the 1.1 update cia file, but it still wont let me create or join online sessions, which is very odd. I looked it up, and I am fairly sure this has nothing to do with banning, and the game still starts up and runs just fine, so I don't think it is a region issue, and I just find it HIGHLY coincedental if there just happens to be an update within an hour of me updating to 10.5.

Is there anything I need to know?

I read elsewhere there is a new update of the game, Monster Hunter X update v1.2.0

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hmm how to get the Rei name in front of fw version back? i just update 10.5 it still doesnt show as Rei in front of firmware did i have to update anything? ( will it broke ntr cfw if i do? )

If you update the emunand to 10.5 your broke ntr cfw if you use 10.4 firmware.bin (I unknow if this works with 10.2 firmware.bin and emunand 10.5)

Last edited by Ninoh-FOX,

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10.5 working here normally on 9.0 eur n3ds.

I made a backup of my 128gb msd (100gb used) to be safe using win32 image. Then I winrared it down to 20gb!!! Hopefully that info will
Be useful to those looking to backup and safe space lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here