Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Senoue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ever since ReiNAND 3.0, Rei removed the press start screen. It automatically boots into emuNAND now.
Although, it seems like in your case you have MenuHax installed on your emuNAND (which is bound to happen when creating an emuNAND, as it is an exact copy of your sysNAND.), so ReiNAND gets redirected to HBL.
If you have a button set to skip MenuHax, press it upon seeing the ReiNAND splash screen (or maybe a few seconds before).
So how will I know if I am in Reinand?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how will I know if I am in Reinand?
Well, I assume you haven't unlinked your NANDs yet, so they will look the same.
Just enter System Settings once it looks like you've entered your emuNAND. I'd recommend being on ReiNAND 3.2 as it changes the "Ver." string to "Rei", so you can know whether your in emuNAND or not.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How.can I dump memory on the game.
I read your first post and launch game then pressed start + x but nothing happen.

Its not compatible with some games? or what should I do to using ram dumping?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iirc 10.3
yes, still 10.3 firm.. for a while.
*cough* there is no 10.3, it went from 10.2 to 10.4 *cough*

Like I said, all the patches to even make emunand happen, are now all automated and future proof, more or less. It finds everything it needs in firm to make emunand happen. Just less for me to have to do when updating firms
That's quite an achievement, good work. It seems the reiNAND overhaul is coming along nicely :D

mr_man_029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, from what I'm reading the latest version includes the 10.2 firm and not the 10.4 firm, correct? I want to still be able to use NTR if I update to the latest version from v3.0.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This may be a bit of a hijack, but...
Are there any downsides to accepting the EULA on emuNAND and logging in with my NNID? Is it safe (with pirated games and DLCs)? Can I go into the eShop to download updates? Won't it delete anything? Should I do this on my sysNAND instead?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i can downgrade 10.3 to 9.2 and instal reinand and trade the SD Card after?
I bought a 32gb SD card, but i have to wait to arrive.
So i put reinand on my 16GB and after a put my 32GB or wait to make on new SD card?
Well, if you won't forget to move the hidden emuNAND partition to the new SD, then go ahead and make it on the 16GB one. If you aren't familiar with these things, I suggest you to wait.

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a bit of a hijack, but...
Are there any downsides to accepting the EULA on emuNAND and logging in with my NNID? Is it safe (with pirated games and DLCs)? Can I go into the eShop to download updates? Won't it delete anything? Should I do this on my sysNAND instead?
No, their aren't any downsides to accepting the EULA. The eShop and NNID work perfectly fine on emuNAND, as long as you are on the latest firmware (10.4). It will also download updates on CIAs (backups) just fine. It will not delete anything. Also, you should never install anything on your sysNAND (besides GBA games)!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
No, their aren't any downsides to accepting the EULA. The eShop and NNID work perfectly fine on emuNAND, as long as you are on the latest firmware (10.4). It will also download updates on CIAs (backups) just fine. It will not delete anything. Also, you should never install anything on your sysNAND (besides GBA games)!

And the patched agb_firm. And the downgraded mset if you are using that entry point. And dsiware games.
Thanks a lot! Is it also fine to log in on emuNAND if I'm not logged in on sysNAND? Also, I heard that going into the eShop deletes some priated content. And where can I find this patched agb_firm? Is it the one along with the update packs on that ISO site?

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot! Is it also fine to log in on emuNAND if I'm not logged in on sysNAND? Also, I heard that going into the eShop deletes some priated content. And where can I find this patched agb_firm? Is it the one along with the update packs on that ISO site?
Yeah, I don't think it'd be a good idea to have your NNID linked to both NANDs actually. It may cause some conflict. The eShop shouldn't delete your "other" content. It hasn't for me at least, and I have games and DLC installed.

As for the AGB Firm, you can create one yourself, as I had a hard time finding one for the New 3DS. Here's that guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-agb_firm-signature-patcher-gba-rom-converter.390313/

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't think it'd be a good idea to have your NNID linked to both NANDs actually. It may cause some conflict. The eShop shouldn't delete your "other" content. It hasn't for me at least, and I have games and DLC installed.

As for the AGB Firm, you can create one yourself, as I had a hard time finding one for the New 3DS. Here's that guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-agb_firm-signature-patcher-gba-rom-converter.390313/

You can find it on that iso site, in the same place you would find the update packs, if you are unwilling/unable to patch it yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo