Hacking Source code?

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. If you're wondering if this is some free Vita hack, no. It's launcher software to run after the system has been hacked, by itself it is not a hack.

If you want to know more, look up "VHBL", and maybe the original HBL for some background info.[/quote

i have vhbl on apache overkill 2.06 but idk what this is or how to use it...

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have vhbl for apache overkill but you don't have the game already, forget about it...the way you write it sounds like you don't have the game on your vita

mushra

Asgard
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone know what this is and how to use it?

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=24905
Let me help ya there buddy. This is for programmers. These are sets of codes that you need to "compile" and make them to a useful file for the vita or psp to load during a overflow buffer crash. If you know how to use it (which you probabily don`t and I know I don`t) but you can edit and make it way better then it is on this state and maybe get more access to things we don`t atm. But as that thread states "if you don`t know what it is then it`s not for you".

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks
Let me help ya there buddy. This is for programmers. These are sets of codes that you need to "compile" and make them to a useful file for the vita or psp to load during a overflow buffer crash. If you know how to use it (which you probabily don`t and I know I don`t) but you can edit and make it way better then it is on this state and maybe get more access to things we don`t atm. But as that thread states "if you don`t know what it is then it`s not for you".
ok thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)