Homebrew Soundhax: a new primary 3DS entrypoint

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also, for people who are new to using Homebrew on 11.2 with soundhax or even a save data exploit, just to note that many Homebrew apps (such as r3dDragon and Gateway) will have compatibility issues or won't work at all (due to encrypted keys in the NAND). The only way for those Homebrew apps to work, is to be able to downgrade with fasthax.

But unfortunately, fasthax isn't available yet, I hope it becomes available soon.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Right now, legit cias only on 11.1 or below
so if not in lats update, it can?

For the last time, this is an entrypoint, not an ARM11 exploit. You might want to look into fasthax, which IS an arm11 exploit, and can install legit CIAs. It is not released for the end-user YET.
I warned about being noob :x
But got it now! thanks

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
so if not in lats update, it can?
There is an exploit in development called fasthax that, hopefully, will let you install cias too on 11.2, but it's not even in beta.
Right now, you can only use waithax + FBI on 11.1 or below to install legit cias as stated before.
Soundhax is just a way to get the homebrew launcher running, from there, you run FBI
(in other words, soundhax working on 11.2 doesn't mean you can use FBI to install legit cias at the moment)

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is an exploit in development called fasthax that, hopefully, will let you install cias too on 11.2, but it's not even in beta.
Right now, you can only use waithax + FBI on 11.1 or below to install legit cias as stated before.
Soundhax is just a way to get the homebrew launcher running, from there, you run FBI
(in other words, soundhax working on 11.2 doesn't mean you can use FBI to install legit cias at the moment)
thanks!
Actually the 3DS that my frind want to get the legit cia is'mt in 11.2, not sure wich version actually is, I need to confirm

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I had this idea A LONG TIME ago. Never thought it would work out:
zIpQK4M.png

Got the .mp3 part wrong though. .m4a was a better idea.

Last edited by Luglige,

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this idea A LONG TIME ago. Never thought it would work out: Got the .mp3 part wrong though. .m4a was a better idea.
We can go even deeper though. Back in the DSi days it was a huge scam on YouTube to have videos where the uploader would give you special music files that ran an HBL on your DSi through the Sound app after you made him $100 in referal money on pay-for-click sites. (Of course, they never gave you anything)

Now it's a real thing! How funny is that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.