sound files request

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Blaze163, Mar 19, 2010.

Mar 19, 2010

sound files request by Blaze163 at 8:23 PM (2,014 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    If it's possible and not too much of a bother, can someone please acquire the sound effect files from FF7 Crisis Core that say 'Activating Combat Mode' and 'Conflict Resolved' and send them my way? I'm reconfiguring my Moonshell setup on my spare Micro SD card 'caue I'm tired of the Sega theme, and I think those effects would make for good startup and shutdown tones. I have Crisis Core but not a hacked PSP nor any knowlege of how these files would be acquired, and google is remarkably unhelpful, so here seems the logical place to ask.

2. fgghjjkll

Member fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

Australia
    Sorry mate. It's against the rules. The sounds comes from a copyrighted rom so we are unable to share the rom AND/OR it's contents.

3. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Wow, not checked this one in a while [​IMG]

Well, now that I have a hacked PSP, can someone explain where I should start in order to extract these sound bytes myself? My only other option is to convert a youtube vid with both sounds in it to MP3 with a program I know, and then transfer the MP3 to my phone and use my Myxer app to slice out the specific sounds. Which means I'd have to find a video with both sounds in where they're not obscured by the music, or preferably with no music at all.

4. ars25

Member ars25 I like tacos and pie

United States
    you can use umdgen to rip the files but the easy way out is to just download them from youtube as a mp3 format like you said