Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi there people

This is an open post to everyone, mods, staff and members!

The EOF or as it was previously known the testing area has been in decline for quite some time now. But in the last few weeks it has become just a garbage forum.

As I said the testing area was dying but since the change to EOF it has just declined dramatically! It seems like theres only a few people posting at all here now maybe 30-40 regulars. Now Im not blaming anyone for changing the testing area to EOF, I agreed with the staff that it had to be segregated to a certain degree, so its brand of posting wouldnt leak into the main, more serious forum.

But the plan worked too well, and it has killed off a dying testing area completely, this place dosent have the same feel, or attitude or quality anymore!

I can look at the threads here now, and just by the title I might want to read just 50% of them, of those I might want to not even participate in 20%!

Something must be done!

Now PLEASE people I want this to be a constructive thread, no bullshit! Im looking for suggestions so we can entice people into participating here more, get fresh blood and new ideas here! Maybe you've been thinking of a game to start, something that can be a success like the "you are banned game." Whatever, suggestions to staff, anything you think might revive this place, lets brainstorm this together guys!
yaypsp.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know I for one stop visiting (for the most part) after they changed it so in the "Latest Discussions" box it did not show the posts made in EOF under posts but gave it its own "tab". I really do not care either way, I kind of like not seeing (for the most part) the garbage (without taking that extra step to click on EOF).

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
our usual regs either got banned or left. its happened this place is dying and soon gbatemp will be all buisness. but who isnt ready for it.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Its over...

Sometimes a forum obtains a great bunch of members which make the forum most of the time enjoyable and great (humorous) place to return to. But then they leave for various reasons- disagreements, moving on with life, banned and whatever and then there is no one to take their place and the forum seems to lose its charm it once held. That spark which made you keep coming back, fades away.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
.TakaM said:
I honestly think it's time to cut this part of the forum off.

Once spam sections turn bad, they never become funny again
But if this part gets scrapped, all the spam will move to the General Off-topic board.

Not good.
unsure.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get out then? Why are you reading the EOF if you think it's shit? You're on a GBA/NDS board anyway, go read about GBA/NDS related things...

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
playallday said:
This part forum is slowing GBAtemp down for what...? Spam? Junk? I think we need to set a limit to the posts you can do a day here.

I think we need to set a limit on how many posts playallday can make per month.

It would be 0

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
playallday said:
This part forum is slowing GBAtemp down for what...? Spam? Junk? I think we need to set a limit to the posts you can do a day here.
May I ask why you hate me so much? I really don't get whats up with you....

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
playallday said:
Law said:
playallday said:

I don't actually hate on you. I never have.

Your posts just make you a target for certain replies. Also, GBAtemp isn't slow.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Also, GBAtemp isn't slow.
Yes it is. In fact, it's SO ZETTA SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!
All kidding aside, I don't think axing one part of the total board is going to speed up matters or get rid of our dear friend IPS Driver Error.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:
playallday said:
Law said:
playallday said:
I don't actually hate on you. I never have.

Your posts just make you a target for certain replies. Also, GBAtemp isn't slow.
Oh, thanks. That makes it so much better. NOT!!!!!!

Oh and GBAtemp is slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT