Sony releases official PS VR2 headset and controller teardown videos

ps vr teardown.png

The latest PlayStation hardware, the PS VR2, launches in a week and, in anticipation of its release, Sony has aired two teardown videos of the device. Each respective footage show an exclusive look at the headset and controller's innards and underlying technology as the respective teardown is performed by Takamasa Araki from the Mechanical Design team and Takeshi Igarashi from the Peripheral Design team. The videos start with a prominent "Do not try this at home" disclaimer as they are meant for informational purposes only.

You can view each video below:

:arrow: SOURCE 1, SOURCE 2

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, so much negativity about VR here lol
Almost feel like when you see all those anti EV post everywhere on social media rofl
VR is actually awesome and i am glad i bought a Rift CV1 and a cheap kinect V2 for full body tracking. Back then VR was just hot off the press too . . .
Any of my friend who played VR at my place all went out and bought their own setup themselves eventually (most got quest 2) because experiencing a proper setup with good VR games is something you can't just explain to ppl and has to be experienced by oneself.
Its ok not to like VR but saying stupid stuff like its a gimmick or you can only play phone games on it is rather ignorant and just plain untrue.
The PSVR2 looks very promising and hopefully itl help push VR forward just how the Quest 1/2 did so we have more fun stuff ahead of us as gamers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game