Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
ps-vita_size_9.jpg
Looks like the rumours of the Vita RAM reduction were a bunch of baloney.
"Do not believe everything you read on the Internet.” The words of Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida when asked if the PlayStation Vita's memory had been reduced.
A Sony Japan source has also come out and said that the Vita's memory capacity "has not been subject of any reduction," but the handhelds final system specification still "remains undisclosed."[/p]
icon11.gif
 Source

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, I really expected this. You can't really pay extra out of your $249/$299 just for memory! (not additional but just memory)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Nathan Drake said:
chris888222 said:
Well, I really expected this. You can't really pay extra out of your $249/$299 just for memory! (not additional but just memory)

wut?

They aren't reducing anything.
I meant that the console MUST have the memory (not reduced at all) and we shouldn't be paying extra out of the price for memory.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
Nathan Drake said:
chris888222 said:

wut?

They aren't reducing anything.
I meant that the console MUST have the memory (not reduced at all) and we shouldn't be paying extra out of the price for memory.

k, that makes sense. Regardless, I'm pretty sure the RAM was decided on awhile ago, likely pre-E3 when they said (at E3) that they don't foresee themselves taking a loss on each system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...