Sony blocked PSProxy

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by djender, Jun 8, 2017.

1. djender
    OP

djender Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2016
    Venezuela
    That's it, we're screwed, this morning sony blocked the only thing that let us in the ps store. If qwertyoruiop doesn't release soon, I'm gonna go crazy...

EDIT: Oh, and not only that, now you can't download updates without signing in... If you want to do anything at all, you have to update.

Last edited by djender, Jun 8, 2017
  2. ManuelKoegler

ManuelKoegler GBAtemp Fan

Nov 5, 2015
    Netherlands
    Well, I'll be updating after this weekend. As a trophy hunter not being able to go online really hurts the use of my ps4, and currently I'm not getting any benefits out of it either. Furthermore I have a local psn plus sale, it'd be a shame not to go online having bought that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. askara

askara GBAtemp Regular

Feb 12, 2013
    Never used a proxy before, but does this mean there is no working proxy for 4.55?

4. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat vegtebales

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    Just update, there won't be any useful hacks or homebrew (especially piracy) very soon.

5. queendude

queendude GBAtemp Regular

May 8, 2017
    Germany
    dude on the PS4 you can earn the achievements offline. Then if you update once, all of your trophies will be synced with PSN and everything will be fine :)
    actually since recently you can even see your trophies... if you press on "Trophies", it will ask you to sign up but there's a new option "Look at your offline achievements".

ManuelKoegler likes this.
  6. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    You will gonna go crazy ? Interesting. It doesn't made me nuts or something. This is not the end of World, you know. I don't and I will wait much longer if have to be. No worries.