Homebrew Sono’s Light Changer On 3ds

PokeNev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already messaged Sono, he says he can’t find it, if anyone still has the program can you dump it with gm9? .3dsx or .cia version is fine. It’s an app that makes the led lights on the 3ds show different colors, it’s sort of a poke at the people who thought making the leds change color would result in a bricked system. Thank you very much for your time.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already messaged Sono, he says he can’t find it, if anyone still has the program can you dump it with gm9? .3dsx or .cia version is fine. It’s an app that makes the led lights on the 3ds show different colors, it’s sort of a poke at the people who thought making the leds change color would result in a bricked system. Thank you very much for your time.
At one time it did brick 3DS's so it's not a poke at anyone

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At one time it did brick 3DS's so it's not a poke at anyone
Not that I know - the "led brick" was an incorrect summary of how Yellows8 managed to corrupt mcu firmware while trying random commands in the attempt to find the led-related ones (and pretty much no verification of the new firmware is done), as I remember it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...