Homebrew Sonic Robo Blast 2.2 for Wii/vWii?

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm well aware that Sonic Robo Blast 2 has been available as homebrew for the Wii for years now. however, just yesterday, a very impressive 2.2 update was released, see here:

I know the initial Wii build hasn't been updated in over 5 years now, so I'm curious if anyone out there that knows what they are doing could consider bringing the 2.2 version to the Wii/vWii? The Wiibrew page for SRB2 has the source, you can find it on the right of this page: https://wiibrew.org/wiki/User:Callum/Sonic_Robo_Blast_2

So I would think this is feasible, but I really don't know.

Reactions: Garcimak

FoxySonicMaster108

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sadly running this build of SRB2 would kill the Wii
Wii RAM: 88MB
SRB2 2.2 RAM: Around 200MB

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but that doesn't mean we can't try.

Elicktronate

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm sure with some one willing to try it be possible to run the game with out any online support like the 2.0 version and maybe this time with the ability to us 2 Wii remote instead of just one Wii remote and a gamecube controller.

Mannuubruh1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm well aware that Sonic Robo Blast 2 has been available as homebrew for the Wii for years now. however, just yesterday, a very impressive 2.2 update was released, see here:

I know the initial Wii build hasn't been updated in over 5 years now, so I'm curious if anyone out there that knows what they are doing could consider bringing the 2.2 version to the Wii/vWii? The Wiibrew page for SRB2 has the source, you can find it on the right of this page: https://wiibrew.org/wiki/User:Callum/Sonic_Robo_Blast_2

So I would think this is feasible, but I really don't know.

does anyone know if there's a way to reach out to Callum Dickinson to see how he ported it? maybe that way we can learn a little bit more and see if we can port the newest version to wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye