Hacking Sonic lost world - cia install - black screen

LoveKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes. but don't forget I'm using a EUR 3DS and you are most likely using a USA 3DS, so...
3DS simple CIA converter enables regionfree anyway. So you've checked the game by starting it up and it gets to the title screen? Wonder what issue oumoumad and I are facing then.

D

Deleted User

3DS simple CIA converter enables regionfree anyway. So you've checked the game by starting it up and it gets to the title screen? Wonder what issue oumoumad and I are facing then.
I don't understand... the EUR rom should work, because it works fine for me. :unsure:

LoveKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
downloaded the USA one. converted it, still black screen. and PAper Jam Bros comes up with "an error has occurred". Sigh.

LoveKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the unofficial nightly one is what you want.
That is the one I had previously. I've tried a few out to solve this issue. I just noticed though, my CIAs are a bit smaller than my .3ds files. Is that normal?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They're about half the size, in fact.

D

Deleted User

That is the one I had previously. I've tried a few out to solve this issue. I just noticed though, my CIAs are a bit smaller than my .3ds files. Is that normal?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They're about half the size, in fact.
That's completely normal. It basically trims the ROMs automatically.

LoveKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I only ask because I figured maybe some content was being removed that shouldn't have been. Paper Jam Bros didn't even have a floating title when I hovered over it.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

How? İf you did, very very thanks :)
Let me help you
I used my method on the previous page, using a EUR 3DS and a EUR Sonic lost world ROM (in the form of a .3DS file). I converted it into a CIA, then installed it through DevMenu, then I was able to run it.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I used my method on the previous page, using a EUR 3DS and a EUR Sonic lost world ROM (in the form of a .3DS file). I converted it into a CIA, then installed it through DevMenu, then I was able to run it.
Can you give a link eur 3ds sonic lost world rom or send pm me? I used USA rom :D
(No, I have freemultipatcher and many USA games worked on my eur new 3ds xl)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.