Gaming Sonic Generations Anniversary Demo

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is awful.

I was expecting something epic, something new and exciting like Colours was, not this rubbish. I am SO disappointed, all I did was hold the right button on the D-pad for most of the level, occasionally stopping because of a rock in the road which i had to press square for.

Also no '3D' sonic level in the demo.

The physics are better though.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You know what: Green Hill on Genesis is also essential just holding right and jumping a few times to keep momentum. With the later stages it becomes more and more a a traditional plattformer with multiple levels with the highest being the most difficult...

Here a video of City Escape (Classic), which I guess is a later stages and shows how much plattforming there is:

[youtube]WdUGCIxwkRc[/youtube]

I bet there is no demo of the modern, since it seems to be exactly like Colours and by now everyone is familiar with it I guess...

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fair enough, but I still felt like I didn't get what I was expecting, and I love most sonic games, be it the early ones, adventure, heroes, colours, shadow and even a small fondness towards the poor Sonic 06.

So this isn't a case of Sonic fans always whining, just a little disappointed cos I was SO hyped for it since I realised they released it...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NiGHtS said:
Fair enough, but I still felt like I didn't get what I was expecting, and I love most sonic games, be it the early ones, adventure, heroes, colours, shadow and even a small fondness towards the poor Sonic 06.

So this isn't a case of Sonic fans always whining, just a little disappointed cos I was SO hyped for it since I realised they released it...
Yeah, I can`t directly comment on the gameplay honestly, since I don`t have a PSN account (never had one because of JB)... But I would love to try the demo though
biggrin.gif

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
And thus the Sonic Cycle continues.

Hopefully not. The videos of later levels does look pretty good, so I really hope this demo means nothing
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: