Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
>_>

Uh... This demo is giving me a HIGH security risk in Norton Anti-Virus.

Any idea why? Can this be conformed to be absolutely clean? Just had some Trojans the other day kinda cautious now.
I'm thinking that some mirrors might've been infected by assholes, taking advantage of (or maybe even causing) the original rapidshit host taking the file offline.

I downloaded from the mirror in the first post and it's clean.

Also keep in mind that Norton Anti-virus is pretty shitty, try scanning it with MalwareBytes Anti-malware.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Schlupi said:
>_>

Uh... This demo is giving me a HIGH security risk in Norton Anti-Virus.

Any idea why? Can this be conformed to be absolutely clean? Just had some Trojans the other day kinda cautious now.
I'm thinking that some mirrors might've been infected by assholes, taking advantage of (or maybe even causing) the original rapidshit host taking the file offline.

I downloaded from the mirror in the first post and it's clean.

Also keep in mind that Norton Anti-virus is pretty shitty, try scanning it with MalwareBytes Anti-malware.

Yeah, I got it from the first post too...

Meh. just trusted it and disabled Norton. It plays awesome. I think they did a really good job.
happy.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not even know what this was, so I downloaded it and then saw it was a PC game. =D But I still can't play it, it wont let me press start. :< Do I need a controller?

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
I did not even know what this was, so I downloaded it and then saw it was a PC game. =D But I still can't play it, it wont let me press start. :< Do I need a controller?
First off, you can always remap the controls. You don't need a controller; you just need to press the enter key by the numpad.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
omgpwn666 said:
First off, you can always remap the controls. You don't need a controller; you just need to press the enter key by the numpad.

Sorry, I should have told you I fixed it 2 minutes after that post. XD And the game is awesome.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vid looks great! So this is a demo, eh? How long is this "demo"? How many levels? Is it obvious that it is just a demo or does it already feel like a full game? I'm not a big fan of running incomplete/unfinished demos of a game, which is why I'm asking.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Vid looks great! So this is a demo, eh? How long is this "demo"? How many levels? Is it obvious that it is just a demo or does it already feel like a full game? I'm not a big fan of running incomplete/unfinished demos of a game, which is why I'm asking.
Atleast 3 levels.

Vsin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is amazing. After playing Sonic 4, I was starting to wonder if I had just grown bored of the game over the years. After playing this I now know I love it as much as always. It just had to be done right. If you have a HD monitor, just the look of the game will blow you away. The control and speed is what Sonic 4 should have been. I can't wait to play more levels of this.

Does anyone know of any other remix games that are equally as nice as this? I come across this on accident. Mario Kart Black I just come across the other day also by accident. I am wondering how many other of these fan made games are out there worth checking out.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wow, the MU link was taken down and the rapidshare one tells you the file has been copyrighted.

If this has ANYTHING to do with SEGA taking it down, wow, just wow. Anyways, I totally called this on the second page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...