Sonic Colours Third Trailer

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice Trailer.

The blue Color-power reminds me of the P-Block in SMB3 and that dark Wisp-transformation looks freakin dangerous
tongue.gif

The other were already revealed as far as I know but still nice.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I thought the pink spikes and blue cube were the coolest. Or, at least it seemed like they would be the most useful. This game is looking amazing. Glad I got a Wii again, so I don't have to miss out on the good version.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
So, you think this sucks but even you gonna download it? Why download something if it sucks?

Well, I don't see any harm in downloading a cruddy game.
He's simply going to download it to see whether it's worth a purchase or not. Silly goose!
tongue.gif

ONTOPIQUE: Boy, this game is looking good. The colored power-ups look to add a lot of variety to the game. However, I do hope that they add to the game in a positive manner, and don't just end up being the next Wherehog or Swordplay mechanic that sends the game to a grinding halt.
ohnoes.png

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a feeling Nintendo is going to sue SEGA for using the wisps as gimmicks from their creative Mario games. Although that doesn't say the Werehog and Sonic Caliburn didn't mimic the same thing off of Nintendo but they didn't execute it properly. n_n

Traversal

Soooo cool!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
I have a feeling Nintendo is going to sue SEGA for using the wisps as gimmicks from their creative Mario games. Although that doesn't say the Werehog and Sonic Caliburn didn't mimic the same thing off of Nintendo but they didn't execute it properly. n_n

Why, it's not like Nintendo invented Power-Ups, *At least, I don't think so.", and besides, it's an exclusive to the Wii and DS, so Nintendo is going to be making money from this either way.

Anyways, this game is turning out to look great! I'm sure that this game is going to do well.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
I am so friggin excited for this game, Unleashed was definitely not as bad as people say, sure the werehog wasn't necessary. but at least that part was playable and somewhat enjoyable

Traverse96 said:
Why, it's not like Nintendo invented Power-Ups, *At least, I don't think so."

nah, i think Pac-man did that (the ghost eating pill power up)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE