Gaming Sonic Colours boss help

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Attack 1: The boss will hit his hand down twice allowing you to get 2 hits on his arm each time he hits them down

Attack 2: the boss will detach both "hands" and send them at you and they both start going around the battle arena in a certain direction. when they do this use your boost and catch up with the furthest one and hit it from behind and you will get the yellow drill wisp

Attack 3: the boss will sit down on the charge icon and start spinning VERY fast around the arena. its almost impossible to dodge this above ground. this is where you use the wisp and dig under the battle ground and hit the 2 round mine looking things when they are yellow DONT hit them when they are blue or you will get hurt.

once you hit both yellow mines the boss will fall over and you simply hit his head and finish him
smile.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys now im having trouble with the final stage boss

the one with the 5 wisp attacks. iv worked out how to get the first 4 wisps but how the HELL do you get the ghost one? i managed to get two hits on the thing spawning the black hole before i get trapped and unable to avoid the missiles firing from the sides. what do you do for this?

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I just beat that one about maybe an hour ago so here you go

Flame Wisp Attack - I don't know how to dodge but once his head is on the ground boost into it

Rocket Wisp Attack - Wait til after he shoots all the rockets...When he shots his actual tail up at you, time you jump and boost into it

Drill Wisp Attack - Time your boost attack properly so that when he swings his tail to hit you, you hit him....He does it three times while alternating sides. Once you've deflected the attack all three times, his tail will land on the ground for you to boost attack it.

Laser Wisp Attack - His tail will shoot lasers at you...Dodge until he charges up for the last laser shot and boost attack him.

Void Wisp Attack - He will create a void with his tail which you must avoid while his head is on the other end. Boost attack the head.

Final Attack - You'll use all the wisp power while he tries to eliminate you with a super beam attack....Repeatedly press "Y" until you collide with his head.

CONGRATS!!!! You beat Sonic Colours. I hope my explanation was clear.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
JinTrigger said:
I just beat that one about maybe an hour ago so here you go

Flame Wisp Attack - I don't know how to dodge but once his head is on the ground boost into it

Rocket Wisp Attack - Wait til after he shoots all the rockets...When he shots his actual tail up at you, time you jump and boost into it

Drill Wisp Attack - Time your boost attack properly so that when he swings his tail to hit you, you hit him....He does it three times while alternating sides. Once you've deflected the attack all three times, his tail will land on the ground for you to boost attack it.

Laser Wisp Attack - His tail will shoot lasers at you...Dodge until he charges up for the last laser shot and boost attack him.

Void Wisp Attack - He will create a void with his tail which you must avoid while his head is on the other end. Boost attack the head.

Final Attack - You'll use all the wisp power while he tries to eliminate you with a super beam attack....Repeatedly press "Y" until you collide with his head.

CONGRATS!!!! You beat Sonic Colours. I hope my explanation was clear.

Thanks for your help!! also i thought id point out that the first attack. JUST before that purple cloud attack happens there is a flash on screen which tells you where the attack is going to be. its quick but it looks like yellow star symbol. you'll notice it now iv pointed it out lol

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
You get all the chaos emeralds?

Yep...I made sure I had them before I even beat the game. Beat the entire game today actually....Short but sweet.

And thanks for the tip Terenigma....I'm actually about to play it to see what you are talking about once my DSi gets a good charge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: