Homebrew Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood problem

jckferrari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the US version of Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhod for my R4, and when i play it, it says as soon as i turn it on: Please reinstate card, save data has not loaded. What do i do?

jckferrari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I new about teh ARM7 patch, its just that i don't exactly know how to use one. I'm a noob to the R4 thing. Can you please give me the pre-patched rom link?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jckferrari said:
I new about teh ARM7 patch, its just that i don't exactly know how to use one. I'm a noob to the R4 thing. Can you please give me the pre-patched rom link?

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Nov 25 2009, 02:46 AM) If you're wondering, no, I won't give you a link. Go use Google.

double_trek_facepalm.jpg

The ARM7 fix is basically unpacking the entire ROM, finding the ARM7 file, and replacing it with an ARM7 from a different game. I don't know which games you can use.

Use Google.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
better still use the search function here as this was fixed yonks ago ¬¬ and also why your at it go read the rules (your not allowed to ask for or post links to roms e.t.c.)

and if you decide to get any other games that were released decades ago (exaggeration) and find you have problems with it please use the search function, best bet to finding fixes is the release thread of the game itself.

have fun and welcome to GBAtemp
moogle.gif

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I'd advise skipping the game completely. The dialog is awful, music quality is poor and the whole game is mediocre.

And that's not just personal opinion. Critic scores have been less than good, it bombed miserably in Japan and EA won't fund the sequel. Even the official Sega forums have shown little love for the game.

But try it yourself if you feel it's worth it. Though with Acekard 2.1s being about $10 now, you should really upgrade.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
Personally I'd advise skipping the game completely. The dialog is awful, music quality is poor and the whole game is mediocre.

And that's not just personal opinion. Critic scores have been less than good, it bombed miserably in Japan and EA won't fund the sequel. Even the official Sega forums have shown little love for the game.

But try it yourself if you feel it's worth it. Though with Acekard 2.1s being about $10 now, you should really upgrade.

That's because it was a generally bad game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.