Hacking Sonic and the black knight

tyronejr2nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i got Sonic and the Black knight and when i put it in the wii the Wii game channel said it was going to update my system. I wasn't sure about it, so i snooped around some forums for a while and no one seemed to be have a problem due to the update, so i went ahead and did it. It worked, and after i play the game for a little i decided to check to see if the home brew channel was fine. It was. So i took it a step further and checked to see if i could still play my back ups. So i loaded backuplauncher0.3 and it booted up but that was it. All there is is the background image and the lizard in the bottom left hand corner. All of the text in the center wasn't there, and won't appear. I've tried different backups (that have all worked fine before) and that didn't help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, my Wii is still version 3.2U

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
unplug your GC memory cards...!!
smile.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
if GC is not present and that was not the problem , try to do a hard reset and install cIOS36_rev8 then be sure that your Backup game is in the console when boot the loader ( meaning don't boot the loader then insert the disc
wink.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy