Gaming Sonic 20th Anniversary Game For Nintendo?

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
In this month's Issue of Nintendo Power, there is a small teaser of Modern Sonic Next to an item box with Classic Sonic inside
Has Sega decided to port Sonic Generations for Wii, and 3DS? or is it a Brand new game entirely? (or just a cruel advertisement)

Source: http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=157323
Though this may be a tribute article to sonic, wouldn't a New Sonic game for the 3DS be awesome?

EDIT:
GameStop-Listing.jpg

Ok NOW I'm really hoping for something!, but as most folks are saying this isn't a Confirmation, But I guess we'll see in the coming months.
Please Sega, don't hold out on us
yay.gif

Second Source: Nintendo 3DS blog

Just waiting for E3....

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is only an announcement for a special they're doing next month. Nothing on that page gives any indication about a new Sonic game or a port of Sonic Generations.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a discussion - there's no reason to close the thread. It's simply speculation. It's not as if he posted this in the news section.

I've seen the trailers for Sonic Generations, and I'm really not all that interested. I would like to see a 3D Sonic title hit the 3DS, as I'm not really a fan of the 2D side scrolling titles. (I did like the Advance series and the Rush series, but they play A LOT differently than the original titles.) Ideally, I'd love to see a Sonic Heroes sequel that runs on one of the newer 3D Sonic engines.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if the title misleads you, that wasn't my intention at all.
I just wanted to get some opinions on a Sonic 20th Anniversary game for the 3DS
But this actually seems more realistic now, since Gamestop lists it as an upcoming title for the 3DS in the picture above

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
Sorry if the title misleads you, that wasn't my intention at all.
I just wanted to get some opinions on a Sonic 20th Anniversary game for the 3DS
But this actually seems more realistic now, since Gamestop lists it as an upcoming title for the 3DS in the picture above

Gamestop lists a lot of things and make mistakes. For a while they listed "No More Heroes DS" on their DS release list because they retarded (No More Heroes DS is just a retard abbreviation for No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, which you should just abbreviate to NMH2). I'm just saying that Gamestop release lists aren't great.

Really though, the DS and Wii have actually been getting the better half of the Sonic games recently. The Xbox 360 and PS3 got like Sonic '06 (which I heard blew chunks) and Sonic 4 (which the Wii got anyway and is just overpriced as shit). The Wii/DS, on the other hand, got Sonic Colors (both versions are pretty good), Sonic Rush (which is still a pretty decent Sonic game, now with just more "go right to win"), Sonic Unleashed (which people say is like half-good), and Sonic and the Secret Rings (which some people like even though I thought it was shit). So if the 3DS/Wii misses out on this Sonic game (which I honestly don't even know if it'll be good or not, we've been disappointed by plenty of Sonic games), it won't be a travesty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1