Donald Serrot

OP
Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
There has been something I have been desiring for a long time, being able to play World of Warcraft on the go.
And unless I use some kind of netbook that's basically impossible. I know this and accept this. So what I want to try and find is any game for the DS and/or PSP that are "similar". The thing I would love most is the full world freedom that WoW has and a similar battle system of free movement and attacking. One example I found that kinda fits is Phantasy Star Zero on the DS has free roaming battles, albeit in an enclosed area.

I want to try and find as many games as I can that would fit and see what one fits the best for me, and if anyone else is looking too give them a little help finding their dream fit.
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Captain Cocoa said:
There has been something I have been desiring for a long time, being able to play World of Warcraft on the go.
And unless I use some kind of netbook that's basically impossible. I know this and accept this. So what I want to try and find is any game for the DS and/or PSP that are "similar". The thing I would love most is the full world freedom that WoW has and a similar battle system of free movement and attacking. One example I found that kinda fits is Phantasy Star Zero on the DS has free roaming battles, albeit in an enclosed area.

I want to try and find as many games as I can that would fit and see what one fits the best for me, and if anyone else is looking too give them a little help finding their dream fit.
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
that is also the only game that i know for the DS, phantasy star zero, which is similar to WoW. that game is also similar to monster hunter tri for the wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1