Something WoW Like?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Donald Serrot, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Donald Serrot
    OP

Donald Serrot GBAtemp Fan

May 11, 2009
    United States
    There has been something I have been desiring for a long time, being able to play World of Warcraft on the go.
    And unless I use some kind of netbook that's basically impossible. I know this and accept this. So what I want to try and find is any game for the DS and/or PSP that are "similar". The thing I would love most is the full world freedom that WoW has and a similar battle system of free movement and attacking. One example I found that kinda fits is Phantasy Star Zero on the DS has free roaming battles, albeit in an enclosed area.

I want to try and find as many games as I can that would fit and see what one fits the best for me, and if anyone else is looking too give them a little help finding their dream fit. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. razorback78

razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 3, 2009
    that is also the only game that i know for the DS, phantasy star zero, which is similar to WoW. that game is also similar to monster hunter tri for the wii.

3. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    Robocalypse for the DS.

4. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    Dungeon Siege for PSP seems to be what you're describing.

5. Donald Serrot
    OP

Donald Serrot GBAtemp Fan

May 11, 2009
    United States
    Thanks! I'll definitely have to check those ones out when I get the chance. [​IMG]