something is very wrong with my router/modem

DCG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Before I had problems with my router (it disconected every but my pc from itself) I had download speeds of almost 90kb/s and upload's of 20kb/s.
Now the download speed is 500kb/s !! and the upload is only 1.2kb/s.
I have no clue what has gotten in that thing's "mind"

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
More like something happened on the ADSL's operator side.

One time I suddenly found my line upgraded to a T1 and I had 10Mbits DL and 1MBits UL until they noticed
nyanya.gif

DCG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
now I have a upload of 55kb/s (set it up that way) and a download of 270kb/s it's realy odd how one torent worked so quick and this one is a bit slower ( luckely much faster than before the router crash)

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DCG said:
now I have a upload of 55kb/s (set it up that way) and a download of 270kb/s it's realy odd how one torent worked so quick and this one is a bit slower ( luckely much faster than before the router crash)
You do know that torrents depend on how much seeders and leechers there are and their internet connection? If you want an accurate internet speed test, go to www.speedtest.net

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...