Hacking Someone Please Help, CleanRip v1.0.4

BassKing069

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I just started trying to rip my wii games for use with the Dolphin Emulator for PC. I spent a couple hours trying many, many different Wii disc backup homebrew apps, and the only one my Homebrew Channel would load is CleanRip. My Homebrew channel is 1.0.8 IOS58 v24.32. I tried ripping Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn with two different configuration settings:

1) Dual Layer: NO
Part size: 1GB
New driver per part: NO

2) Dual Layer: NO
Part Size: MAX
New drive per part: NO

When i use the first configuration, everything rips and I am left with a game in 5 parts. I tried combining them using PowerISO, MagicISO and Daemon Tools. When I tried to open the first part of the game in order to put the files from the other partitions into the first iso, it said the disc was either an incorrect format or corrupt.

When I use the second configuration, I get an iso in one part. It will run in the Dolphin Emulator, but it shortly crashes. However, when I am ripping it using CleanRip, it stops somewhere round 95% (not staring at a screen for 20mins so its estimated) and it says that there has been a write error and its closing in 10secs.

I've been at this for 7hours, and finally decided to seek outside help, can someone PLEASE help me? Either a new configuration to use, new ripping app to use, how to make my configs work, ANYTHING!!! PLEASE!!!

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
1) Dual Layer: NO
Part size: 1GB
New driver per part: NO

You have to merge all parts, but NOT with any ISO software. Just merge them with ths DOS command "copy" :

"copy /b iso.part1+iso.part2+iso.part3+iso.part4+iso.part5 myfullwiidump.iso"

and not "copy /b iso.part1 + iso.part2 + iso.part3 + iso.part4 + iso.part5 myfullwiidump.iso"
(thanks Fishaman P ^__^)

QUOTE2) Dual Layer: NO
Part Size: MAX
New drive per part: NO

...when I am ripping it using CleanRip, it stops somewhere round 95%...

you are trying to write a 4.3GB iso on a FAT32 paritition...it can't work...
(95% of 4.3GB is approximatively the limit size of FAT32 partitions : 4GB, so I think i'm right)

use a NTFS drive, and it will rip everything in one shot, on a single file, that will load perfectly with Dolphin. I have already dump all my games on a NTFS partition with CleanRip 1.0.4, without any read error.

BassKing069

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet to use an NTFS drive to rip wii games, but i have all of the parts from my FAT32 usb stick, and I can't seem to merge them in the command prompt. I copied them into my USER folder on my pc, and they are as follows:

RFEE01.part0.iso, RFEE01.part1.iso, etc to part 4

In the command prompt window, it comes up with "C:\Users\[Me]>"

Then I typed the code in C:\Users\[Me]>copy RFEE01.part0.iso + RFEE01.part1.iso + RFEE01.part2.iso + RFEE01.part3.iso + RFEE01.part4.iso myfullwiidump.iso
and I got a file that was only 400kb in size, what am I doing wrong?

Clairjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i know this is an old post but i am too having difficulty. when i try using command prompt i get an error that says access denied. So i tried formating my 32 gb flashdrive to NTFS and then i get an error right as i hit a to start it "failed to create XXXX.XXX exiting in 5 seconds" can somebody help me?

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me out? I'm trying to rip PSO and keep getting errors, either Motor Off or Reading error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson