QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow!! Its been a long, long, long time since I was on these message boards. Where has the time gone?

I haven't been into games or following the game news much lately so I have a lot to catch up on.

I'm sure I could've picked a better time to return to the forums and site, seeing as how there's only a few weeks left in the semester and I have quite a few projects and papers that are soon due not to mention tests and finals and all that good stuff but what can I say? I could'nt bear to be away any longer.

Anyway, I'm taking an Introduction to Game Programming class and am working on my very own computer game using Game Maker.

I've got it about 75% complete but I was wondering if anyone would be willing or interested enough to demo the game for me and fill out a quick review form for me? It'd be really helpful to me because I have to meet with my teacher on Tuesday and show her my progress and I'm trying to have 3 completed levels when I do and I need to make sure that everything is working.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
If you can upload it to megashares, torrent or something else I could try.

Two years ago I also had to do a Game Maker project for school. The program has limited options unless you learn the Game Maker script. But your better of learning C or Java instead of Game Maker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like it when usps is like delivery expexted Today jk we meant tomorrow