Homebrew Someone has this tool?

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Account Manager? Never heard of that tool... Is this a homebrew tool?
There also is a system library named "Account Manager" for managing accounts which can be used in homebrews. That isn't a tool though.
If that tool is part of the SDK it can't be shared here.

Benjanoob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Account Manager? Never heard of that tool... Is this a homebrew tool?
There also is a system library named "Account Manager" for managing accounts which can be used in homebrews. That isn't a tool though.
If that tool is part of the SDK it can't be shared here.

Yes, it`s a homebrew tool. But... What is SDK? im new on this forum

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, it`s a homebrew tool. But... What is SDK? im new on this forum
SDK is software development kit. It's the software Nintendo and 3rd parties use to develop games for the WiiU. It was leaked onto the Internet. But as its copyrighted material it's against this sites rules to post links to it or to tell you where to find it.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Benjanoob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
SDK is software development kit. It's the software Nintendo and 3rd parties use to develop games for the WiiU. It was leaked onto the Internet. But as its copyrighted material it's against this sites rules to post links to it or to tell you where to find it.

Yeah, probably is part of that, bc the description says "Nintendo Dev Software" or something else

Attachments

• account manager.jpg
    account manager.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 454
Reactions: AmandaRose

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're trying to delete account, I'm surprised there's no back door into doing this. at least microsoft thought ahead of time (just need sku model from what I remember) to disable parental controls. damn, nintendo fucks up a lot!

Reactions: Lostbhoy

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It appears that you still need the password for the account that you want to delete.
If that's what the OP wanted to do. I got my hopes up for nuffin lol!

What kind of password do you need?

Back then I bought my Wii U second hand (in an almost new condition). I got it with two profiles on it and ofc with an unknown parental lock pin. The master key calculator for the Wii U was easy to find in the internet (mkey). After adding a new profile with my nintyID, the two others were easy to delete. IDK, I think it wasn't hard at all, though I can't remember details.

Edit: The 'mkey' thing isn't called calculator, it's called generator ;)

Last edited by susi91,

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Back then I bought my Wii U second hand (in an almost new condition). I got it with two profiles on it and ofc with an unknown parental lock pin. The master key calculator for the Wii U was easy to find in the internet (mkey). After adding a new profile with my nintyID, the two others were easy to delete. IDK, I think it wasn't hard at all, though I can't remember details.

I was trying to delete my ex partners profile that she password locked with her NNid and I was hoping the account manager tool would allow me to bypass it and simply delete the profile from the console.

It actually annoyed me so much I sent a password reset to her email address from the console and harassed my daughter to harrass her to send me the temp one given! She has now been removed.

From the console you understand.... Not, like..... From existence.... :rofl:

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country

i cant get pass the password for the user as keep asking for parental pin...and i cant even get the menus its sucks

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i cant get pass the password for the user as keep asking for parental pin...and i cant even get the menus its sucks

Go to this site and take a look on how to get your Inquiry number:
https://parentalcontrols.nintendo.com/?sys=wiiu

Then google this two keywords: mkey generator
Go for the first hit...
You need to know the system date and the Inquiry number for the generator.

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country
Go to this site and take a look on how to get your Inquiry number:
https://parentalcontrols.nintendo.com/?sys=wiiu

Then google this two keywords: mkey generator
Go for the first hit...
You need to know the system date and the Inquiry number for the generator.

Thank you so much.... the issue is this, i have seen that and have already done so much google search. Without inquiry number mK stuff will not work. I'm pretty technical with things however am stuck on this one completely. have tried to call Nintendo but they say they have closed down all their tools but i can give inquiry number

The account keeps asking for a password nnid, even sent the email with no joy at all
when i hit forgot it say parent pin
it does not offer me the inquiry number at all. Can not get to the main menu where parental controls are...

however on the password screen if I hold -,+ and y some code comes up
if i hold it longer it then says a customer representative can give you the code ...so i have a feeling the screen i posted that holds a 9 digitcaode helps get a code but nintendo are not playing ball wit me at all

i was wonder if the nand can be wiped or extract it this console has never been jailbroken wit homebrew.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20210823_152804.jpg
    thumbnail_20210823_152804.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 239
  • thumbnail_20210823_152815.jpg
    thumbnail_20210823_152815.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 177
  • thumbnail_20210824_010254.jpg
    thumbnail_20210824_010254.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 189

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same situation. The former owner's NNID account can't be removed without their account password. Parental lock is another issue and is easily solved with the mkey site, but there isn't much info about safely removing an NNID account.

To complicate matters, I have CBHC installed and a bunch of saves I don't want to lose, otherwise I could just uninstall CBHC and redo everything.

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i have a feeling the screen i posted that holds a 9 digitcaode helps get a code

I bet this is the inquiry number (it's always 8 to 10 digits long). I would try the number with the mkey generator, together with the system date... Then set a new parental lock pin :)

I'm in the same situation. The former owner's NNID account can't be removed without their account password. Parental lock is another issue and is easily solved with the mkey site, but there isn't much info about safely removing an NNID account.

To complicate matters, I have CBHC installed and a bunch of saves I don't want to lose, otherwise I could just uninstall CBHC and redo everything.

With the mkey you're able to set a new parental lock pin and then you're able to create a new profile with a new NNID... (deleting the old one should work as soon you create a new profile with NNID).
You're right, the installed CBHC complicates all that a lot, removing the old profile is probably not safe, maybe it's better to uninstall CBHC first.

Last edited by susi91,

djavs

Trophies
XP
Country
I bet this is the inquiry number (it's always 8 to 10 digits long). I would try the number with the mkey generator, together with the system date... Then set a new parental lock pin :)

With the mkey you're able to set a new parental lock pin and then you're able to create a new profile with a new NNID... (deleting the old one should work as soon you create a new profile with NNID).
You're right, the installed CBHC complicates all that a lot, removing the old profile is probably not safe, maybe it's better to uninstall CBHC first.

damn on issue is i can not get to the main menu where parental lock is... the inquiry number which i can not get... even if i put it into mk generator am one digit short roughly.... i can try changing each digit but the pin is 5 digits the parental pin i get asked is 4 digits

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
damn on issue is i can not get to the main menu where parental lock is... the inquiry number which i can not get... even if i put it into mk generator am one digit short roughly.... i can try changing each digit but the pin is 5 digits the parental pin i get asked is 4 digits

There isn't an 'I forgot' button in the window that asks for the parental pin?

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Unfortunately, you still need the password for the old NNID account even if you have a second NNID account on the system. It doesn't grant you "admin" type control over other accounts. Maybe I'm missing something? I've seen others say the same thing, though.

Last edited by ChiefReginod,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol