Homebrew Is there any way to delete a User off my console with Homebrew?

VictorMoreno015

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had this Wii U for ages but the problem with it is that I bought it used so it has the NNID of the previous owner, and since I don't have access to their password I can't delete it. Is there a homebrew that lets me delete the user? Something similar to the 3DS' godmode9 so I can delete it directly? Any help with this would be appreciated. The NNID is "blackknight08" and I looked around to see if I can message this person directly but I had no luck other than dead DeviantArt and Twitter accounts.

Reactions: Deboog

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
I have a tool, kind of like System Config Tool, called Account Manager, never fucked with it too much tho, and I believe it's a addon for System Config Tool. PM me if you'd like to test it out for me.

Seems like it'd work. Documentation provides this description: "This tool provides an alternative to the Wii U Menu for creating, registering, deleting, and selecting accounts." Sound like what you'd need?

god i wish someone could make a public rewrite of the sdk tools

Last edited by punderino,

VictorMoreno015

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it doesn't hurt to check it out. I don't have a SD card to make a NAND backup but I don't have any choice here lol I'll PM you then

wolxen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a tool, kind of like System Config Tool, called Account Manager, never fucked with it too much tho, and I believe it's a addon for System Config Tool. PM me if you'd like to test it out for me.

Seems like it'd work. Documentation provides this description: "This tool provides an alternative to the Wii U Menu for creating, registering, deleting, and selecting accounts." Sound like what you'd need?

god i wish someone could make a public rewrite of the sdk tools

Hello could I get that app please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over