Hardware Someone accidentally opened the developer menu for the Switch at the Brawlout stand at Gamescom.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
What are y'all talking about? Not hard to find this. At PAX West, you could press the Home button on any Switch and it would go to the dev menu. Here is a picture I took of a Super Meat Boy Forever unit that I pressed the home button on:

KkEZHhX.jpg

I even had a developer at the Nindies Arcade whip out a Switch to show me something and boot into this menu. Not exactly a secret or anything, haha.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The question is: how?
Literally just click the Home button on a demo unit at any gaming convention.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are y'all talking about? Not hard to find this. At PAX West, you could press the Home button on any Switch and it would go to the dev menu. Here is a picture I took of a Super Meat Boy Forever unit that I pressed the home button on:

KkEZHhX.jpg

I even had a developer at the Nindies Arcade whip out a Switch to show me something and boot into this menu. Not exactly a secret or anything, haha.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Literally just click the Home button on a demo unit at any gaming convention.
Yeah... I was kinda confused. "Button combos", I thought it's opened by pressing the HOME button. I was about to assume this was something else :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.