Hacking somebody made nintendont for wiiu wii vc! and has gamepad support!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 9,307
  • Replies 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
why ? we speak of nintendont, no wiivc
How do you even think they got Nintendon't working in the first place?

Also this will crash every time you try to exit using the home button so its adviced to turn off the console rather than exit out the game.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I boot it up I see the Nintendont screen for a second then it goes to black with a single couple of white characters and nothing happens. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Do I need a certain version of Nintendont on my SD card? If so which version I thought I had the latest one, but perhaps not.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I boot it up I see the Nintendont screen for a second then it goes to black with a single couple of white characters and nothing happens. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Do I need a certain version of Nintendont on my SD card? If so which version I thought I had the latest one, but perhaps not.
I remember reading something about having usb devices connected to the console would cause some issues while running Nintendon't so if you have a hard drive or a controller connected to the console try disconect them and try again.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading something about having usb devices connected to the console would cause some issues while running Nintendon't so if you have a hard drive or a controller connected to the console try disconect them and try again.

I found that the solution was actually just running Nintendont from within the vWii, not even loading a game, exiting back out to the Wii U menu and then loading up the Wii U version of Nintendont. This works just fine, however, try as I might, but my fat formatted USB drive will not show up in Nintendont when booted this way, though the games will show up when I boot Nintendont from the vWii. Is this method only restricted from loading titles from the SD card? A bit of a shame if that is the case.

col2k3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is amazing! I just tried it, tried a bunch of games and they booted and seemed flawless for a few minutes.

Played Mario Party 7 for 2 hours, it froze once, otherwise worked great.

Bugs:

No idea how to make rumble work on the gamepad yet.

And does anyone know how to exit nintendont without having it hard-freeze? I can play and try everything without problems, but the moment I try to turn it off, it won't even let me turn off with the power button, I'm forced to unplug.

No idea how to choose or change controller order, Gamepad is default controller 1, and in order to get a player 2, I had to first turn on my wiimotes which would register as player 1 (except it wouldn't work) and then I could actually use boot a Wiiu Pro controller as player 2.

D

Deleted User

OP
This is amazing! I just tried it, tried a bunch of games and they booted and seemed flawless for a few minutes.

Played Mario Party 7 for 2 hours, it froze once, otherwise worked great.

Bugs:

No idea how to make rumble work on the gamepad yet.

And does anyone know how to exit nintendont without having it hard-freeze? I can play and try everything without problems, but the moment I try to turn it off, it won't even let me turn off with the power button, I'm forced to unplug.

No idea how to choose or change controller order, Gamepad is default controller 1, and in order to get a player 2, I had to first turn on my wiimotes which would register as player 1 (except it wouldn't work) and then I could actually use boot a Wiiu Pro controller as player 2.
the gamepad is a limitation. You cannot have wiimotes and gamepad working at the sametime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/products/south-park-kenny-edition-thumbsticks?utm_source=facebook&ut...