smile.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
VJCampos said:
Hi fors I know that the cSM have backup suport included in the prelude but the backup suport include gc backups?

Forget Backup support for Gamecube...just read around in the Forum...he won't have this now...and it won't come that fast (maybe never)...simply forget it...

@Blog: Man...two days left, and then we should see/hear something...
biggrin.gif

Forsaekn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i've fallen a bit behind schedule haha...I didnt anticipate the work load of the courses I have this semester >.>

Meanwhile, it will have GC disc backup loading from the disc channel. This is possible, at this point im merely waiting to get my hands on the source for wiigator's gc loader to check how he did something. What I've already written functions as so: When loading a GC disc and you start it from the disc channel, holding 'X' on the GC controller will attempt to boot it with 6x read compatibility (obviously for retail discs) and the default boot mode is to utilize cIOSr7 for 3x readspeed.

This way if you have actual retail games to play you can take advatange of the legitimate read speed.

For noobs, if you try to boot a backup GC disc and hold X to try to get 6x speed, it wont happen. The wii will throw an error and tell you to reboot, cause surprise, its not a real disc >.>

If any beta tester for Wiigator's GC loader would like to PM it to me I would greatly appreciate it...I was apart of Gamma's testing and was able to make my changes ready for when he decided to release it. At the moment I can't get into contact with either djtaz or Wiigator himself, so this would be a big help. My vacation has kept me out of the loop.

Fors

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Can't wait for this...realy!!! Great that you posted a few Infos!!! Keep it up, and good luck for the GC-Backups!!!

@your Question: Maybe you can try to contact Raiyu245, he's a Beta-Tester...

BTW: Please update the release dates..right now you mean that it will comes January 2010
tongue.gif
. A simple: "Don't know" is enough for me
wink.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiShizzza said:
What's happening in here^^
Anything new?

Fors, you should maybe contact waninkoko for some information about the upcomming cIOSrev8...
Yup, I'm also waiting for some news...but I think there's something coming..haven't seen digitydogs for a while now...and cS(S)M Prelude should come this month...Let's hope the release date won't change
biggrin.gif

@cIOS-Thing: I still don't see the point why WiiGator, Waninkoko and Forsaekn can't team up...this would be another milestone for the scene
wink.gif
. Anyways, nobody knows what cIOSrev8 will bring...maybe just some new patches (No Copy-Save, etc..), and no higher compability? Then Forsaekn won't need it...

Were still clueless in many Things, sadly
frown.gif
(Ex. We don't know how Forsaekn handles Backups...he said it should have the compability of cIOSCOPR...)

@Forsaekn and Dogs: Keep it going, take your time, don't rush!!! Just share some more Informations for the peoples, please
wink.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
buby78 said:
coming up to the end of the month. is this really coming out this month?
unsure.gif

only 4 days!!!!!!!

Or maybe he meant: Feb, 2010
tongue.gif
. He hasn't written the year, if you look close
wink.gif
I can wait, but if he can't release it in February, then he should change the Dates..please
smile.gif

HellReborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well its the last day in February so if its coming out in Feb then it should come out today logically. i pray that is comes out today.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
HellReborn said:
well its the last day in February so if its coming out in Feb then it should come out today logically. i pray that is comes out today.

I don't think that your prays will be heared...but I also hope that it will come out soon, or even today. But hey, let them do their awesome work. I'm not rushing them, since they're working on making the Prelude (!!!) awesome, and this takes time. The only thing that nerves me a bit, that Forsaekn can''t update the dates...but that's not that bad
wink.gif

Oh, and when it will be released, GBATemp will go down
tongue.gif
. Remeber when the Backup-Loader "came" out? This is going to happen, when not more
biggrin.gif
!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: