Some questions from a newbie

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by aaron91, Oct 1, 2008.

Oct 1, 2008

Some questions from a newbie by aaron91 at 5:57 AM (969 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. aaron91
    OP

Newcomer aaron91 Member

United States
    Hey guys. Pretty new to the homebrew scene. Got into it through DS flash cards and found my way to the Wii stuff. Mainly I was wondering about emulators. From what I have seen there is a pretty impressive list of things I can run. However are there emulators for the following consoles?

Sega 32X
    Sega CD
    Neo Geo (I saw the Neo Geo Pocket one)
    Neo Geo CD

Any answers received would be helpful and I understand that coding emulators is a very time consuming and difficult process. I think might also be important to note that I did for these answers beforehand. I looked through wiibrew.org the gbatemp wiki and many pages in google.

2. YellowYoYos

Member YellowYoYos GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. aaron91
    OP

Newcomer aaron91 Member

United States
    As I said in the original post I've already been through that list. Occasionally wiki lists are out of date and I was wondering if that were the case for any possible emulators of the consoles I mentioned.

4. Foppzter

Member Foppzter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Outdated?
    Wasn't Snes9x GX 005 released one week ago?
    Anyway, it's supposed to exist a NeoGeo CD emulator for Gamecube that's supposed to run on your Wii. The name is Neogeo CD.

5. aaron91
    OP

Newcomer aaron91 Member

United States
    An entire list doesn't have to be outdated to consider some parts of it potentially outdated. Thank you for the info on the Neo Geo CD emulator.