Some input please

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PraxxtorCruel, Jul 24, 2009.

Jul 24, 2009

Some input please by PraxxtorCruel at 3:04 PM (690 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

Member PraxxtorCruel GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Well I ordered 2 x m3i zero from gamezway, I received an email saying mine got shipped on the 15th of July. I took the option of having it delivered via dhl express delivery. I waited until the 19th of July and then sent them mail asking for my tracking number as they never gave it, they sent me my tracking number I went and checked where it was, it was still located in Minhang, Shanghai, China. I thought to myself that can't be right its still in China lol as I live in UK. The next day I checked again my items by tracking them and the site said it had tried to deliver but no one was at home, so here's were something went wrong as I had family all day, so I knew that wasn't true. Confused from that I waited until the next day and tracked my items again, this time it said 'Successfully delivered, signed for, delivered'. thats when I was like OMGWTFBBQ, I haven't received nothing and how the hell is it still in Minhang. Moving on I thought to myself maybe they gave me the wrong tracking number, but even if they did that wouldn't affect where my items were being shipped I should have still received them. I e-mailed them and asked about my delivery saying they gave me the wrong tracking number, but they said it was the correct tracking number and that it had been stuck in customs, but how can that be if its been delivered to someone and that somebody signed for it? Now they said they will ship my purchase, I'm starting to think my purchase was never shipped in the first place and its being sitting somewhere in China for the last 8 business days. Now I need to know if it gets shipped today or by latest tomorrow will it arrive latest by wednesday 1300 hours, reason Im asking is as Im going abroad for a couple of weeks and won't be here to pick it up.

This isn't no hate thread about gamezway or anything I just want some input from fellow gbatempers, and I don't want anyone being put of from purchasing anything at gamezway, their customer service is excellent. It's just a little misunderstanding.

2. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    did you check it out with DHL?

i got a friend... who had a similar problem too
    package sent but actual fact it wasn't
    couple of days later only he receive his package

3. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

United Kingdom
    Yeah I did check and they said they had no record of it arriving or being in the UK.

4. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    What way did you pay for the purchase? If it doesn't arrive in the next few days, I would do a charge back if you paid by credit card.

5. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

United Kingdom
    I used pay-pal!

6. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    You could open a dispute through paypal then. They will have to prove they delivered it to your address, which they haven't.

7. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

United Kingdom
    Oh no Edhel, I don't want to do that, I just wanted to know if anyone here has gone through the same problem, or might know how long it might take to ship using express delivery etc. I trust gamezway its just been a series of unfortunate events.