rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
lemonfiresky said:
Oh, it's not her fault, she's not native English.

...Then she's at the wrong place. While this is a multi-national forum, English is the language. That's like saying it's the waiters fault if a French woman speaks French in an American restaurant.

She is speaking English, it's just a little jumbled.

lucamc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I hope that future games will not have AP (Zelda spirit tracks for example)

WOW! You only have 14 years? I'm 16 and I have no idea how to open and modify a rom
nyanya.gif

Good work champs!
yay.gif

ps: Sometimes I'm angry at nintendo. She makes these AP, but it does not make the slightest idea as the original games cost in other countries, here in Brazil the game costs $ 100
hate2.gif

Sorry my english

silly_z45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i noticed on your first post that you have fixed a few protections with the game.

im curious have you looked up how many times the protection checks kick in? are there 3259827358926 protection checks? or just working through the game bit by bit.

goodluck with this little project, fingers crossed you finish it and fingers crossed this does not become the future of r4 fixes or r4 is definitely dead.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
someonewhodied said:
update in progress... Almost 1/4th done
finished fixing 8 of the rumored 36 protections...
I H8 Nintendoh of America.... NoJ FTW
That's awesome.
grog.gif

Good luck.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sk8er Prince:
That's so incorrect, you don't need an official team to continue with the development.
And there's a R4i in case you don't know, try researching somethin' 'fore y'try sayin'
somethin' that ain't true.
--------------------------
Lol, someone doesn't know what a clone is.

Sk8er Prince
And it's not a FACT! The paragraph above this one has proof even enough. And you
want a website? Here: http://www.r4li.com/download/r4_v1.23_kernel.html

THAT is outdate? C'mon. 2 months without updates is not outdate.
blink.gif
mad.gif

Thart's not the official firmware. If this is the homepage for your flashcart, then you have a clone. This WAS the official R4 firmware, but since the lawsuit, they've died. http://r4ds.com/

8BitWalugi said:
It cant be that easy can it?
And of course, it ain't easy. If it was, then the R4 fix woulda been fixed in less than 24 hours.
Uhhh... I was talking about the translation and tool making. What did you think?

Also, I don't think a newcomer with a misspelt username should be telling a GBATemp Fan what's right and wrong.

Sorry for the format. Quote tags weren't working properly.

lemonfiresky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silly_z45 said:
i noticed on your first post that you have fixed a few protections with the game.

im curious have you looked up how many times the protection checks kick in? are there 3259827358926 protection checks? or just working through the game bit by bit.

goodluck with this little project, fingers crossed you finish it and fingers crossed this does not become the future of r4 fixes or r4 is definitely dead.

He said there were supposedly 36. And also that he's fixed 8 so far. I'm sure he has a busy life away from hacking DS games, and he'll get it out when he gets it out.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
well boys u know english , but i know a little bit , and i dont care , i know, what i wanna know , is the same as u come to argentina and if u speak very bad.

Posts merged

haha yeaah come to argentina , but talk spanish

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
alooo boys , i find this in other forum i did't tryied becouse i found this a few minutes ago

QUOTE said:
Hey guys, you can get the update for the R4 even if you don't have the R4i. I know the reason anyone wants to update their R4 firmware is to get Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story to work on their R4. To get the update all you have to do is replace the R4i skins with the regular R4 skins and just like that you have firmware v1.10b and it comes with the AR code to get passed the save file select screen (along with numerous other cheat codes) but keep in mind that I have not been able to get passed the save screen myself with the code enabled so if anyone else wants to try it out please be my guest. Also if anyone has any luck with the AR code to get passed the save screen please post comments to let everyone know how you did it.

Suicideking81

R4 SDHC Upgrade Revolution

i try it , and work the filmware but the game past the save select and......... frozen black scren. well works , past the save select but freze =(

lemonfiresky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
magicksun said:
well boys u know english , but i know a little bit , and i dont care , i know, what i wanna know , is the same as u come to argentina and if u speak very bad.

Posts merged

haha yeaah come to argentina , but talk spanish

Hablo en Espanol. I'm from San Antonio, Texas, and we have more Spanish speakers than you could shake a stick at, so I can understand Spanish, I'm not very good at speaking it though.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
QUOTE said:
Hablo en Espanol. I'm from San Antonio, Texas, and we have more Spanish speakers than you could shake a stick at, so I can understand Spanish, I'm not very good at speaking though

Well I Understand very well the english , but i speak and write very bad haha

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
@8Bit...
Your name is mispelled too. It's Waluigi, not Walugi
tongue.gif

Glad to know the guy isn't dead yet (lol). I'll be waiting, and I still wish you good luck.

Oh by the way, I understand spanish, english, portuguese and french. Hasta la au revoir, my amigos!

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sry i don't post much...

playin on 1 file on my retail cart, getting addresses and values from the other... and just got halo 3 odst...

damn arm7 replacements don't work on rom...
hate2.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
BigLord said:
@8Bit...
tongue.gif

Glad to know the guy isn't dead yet (lol). I'll be waiting, and I still wish you good luck.

Oh by the way, I understand spanish, english, portuguese and french. Hasta la au revoir, my amigos!

It's misspelt for a reason. 8BitWaluigi doesn't fit on my DS so I removed one 'i'. There was a topic about user name origins. Seriously, I'm not stupid enough to misspell Luigi.

Also, can we try to keep this board on topic? There were like 5 posts about someone's English, and personally, I don't really care about other people's English.

lemonfiresky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
BigLord said:
@8Bit...
tongue.gif

It's misspelt for a reason. 8BitWaluigi doesn't fit on my DS so I removed one 'i'. There was a topic about user name origins. Seriously, I'm not stupid enough to misspell Luigi.

Also, can we try to keep this board on topic? There were like 5 posts about someone's English, and personally, I don't really care about other people's English.

The reason it doesn't stay on topic is because we'd all be posting "When's it gonna be done?!" Or we could talk about interesting stuff.

Sk8er Prince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
8BitWalugi said:
Uhhh... I was talking about the translation and tool making. What did you think?

Also, I don't think a newcomer with a misspelt username should be telling a GBATemp Fan what's right and wrong.

What do I think? Well, the Translation is already a no-go, so there's nothing you can do about it.
And who cares 'bout my name being misspelt? That doesn't matter.

twiztidsinz said:
The R4i is a CLONE. And not a clone of an R4... it's a clone of a clone (DSTT I believe). You should try "researching somethin' 'fore y'try sayin' somethin' that ain't true."

That's not the official firmware... it's a firmware made to look like the original R4 firmware (but fails at it).
I know... I have it on my card.
It looks TERRIBLE... like the original firmware drawn in MS Paint and skins don't seem to work (even though it says they do).
The only good thing about it over YSMenu is that it seems to boot -SOME- games faster and bypasses the file select lock on M&L3 (However you do get a black screen after load).

I don't care if it's a clone or not. If they're sellin' it, then they're gettin' money.

And who cares about the font? Just play the games and that's it.

QUOTE(someonewhodied @ Sep 23 2009, 04:12 PM)

Wow, 8 already? Good job.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sk8er Prince said:
8BitWalugi said:

What do I think? Well, the Translation is already a no-go, so there's nothing you can do about it.
And who cares 'bout my name being misspelt? That doesn't matter.

twiztidsinz said:
The R4i is a CLONE. And not a clone of an R4... it's a clone of a clone (DSTT I believe). You should try "researching somethin' 'fore y'try sayin' somethin' that ain't true."

That's not the official firmware... it's a firmware made to look like the original R4 firmware (but fails at it).
I know... I have it on my card.
It looks TERRIBLE... like the original firmware drawn in MS Paint and skins don't seem to work (even though it says they do).
The only good thing about it over YSMenu is that it seems to boot -SOME- games faster and bypasses the file select lock on M&L3 (However you do get a black screen after load).

I don't care if it's a clone or not. If they're sellin' it, then they're gettin' money.

And who cares about the font? Just play the games and that's it.

QUOTE(someonewhodied @ Sep 23 2009, 04:12 PM)

Wow, 8 already? Good job.

You know you're coming across as a real bid dick the way you're acting. Seriously, no-one on this board has said 'I don't care if it's a clone or not.' or 'there's nothing you can do about it.'. This is GBATemp. The site that fixed GTA Chinatown wars in ONE DAY! Anything could happen here.

Also, 500 posts! My 500th being me telling off a Newbie! Woo hoo!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o