Some help.....

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ojsinnerz., May 14, 2009.

May 14, 2009

Some help..... by ojsinnerz. at 6:50 AM (616 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. ojsinnerz.
    OP

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    So, I just modded my psp phat.
    I've read all the guides, and read through the forums to see if there were any others that ran into the problem I did. So far, none.

Long story short, I just got my psp things I ordered from DX today, and I modded my psp with it. After a little while, I got it working, and I put some ISOs and CSOs into the ISO folder. I turned on a psp game, and tried to play Guilty Gear Accent Core, and it didn't work. So, I put DJ Max 2 and DJ Max Clazzquai into the folder to try those out too, which didn't work either. It just says "The game cannot be started."

It's rather odd, because I downloaded the ISOs and such, and unpacked them onto the ISO folder. All my files are in the ISO folder, and they should be working, yet it isn't. My firmware is at 5.00 M33-6. What the heck is wrong with this?

2. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Did you check your UMD Mode in your recovery menu? If you don't have a UMD in your PSP and the setting is Normal -UMD required-, the games can't load. To fix this just change the setting to Sony NP9660 -No UMD-

3. taken

Member taken GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    To fix your problem press select on your psp. Then scroll down too UMD iso mode then move the Dpad on your psp right press till it says m33 driver.
    and that should do it. try the game again and it work.