ROM Hack Some help with FE fates save hacking

Trintos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so im trying to inject two characters from a different save into my current main save. I forgot to talk to benny and charlotte in revelation and i cant get them so i got a conquest save file and exported the two units from my conquest save and injected them into my revelation save if i try to use that save with either benny or charlotte in them it will just give me a black screen i have injected characters from other save files before and it has never done this.

Im using JKSV for all the save exporting and importing and im using FEFTWiddler to edit the saves

Any help is appreciated

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last few pages of the FEFTwiddler (can't remember the exact page) has Benny and Charlotte for download. Try finding that and try importing them. If not, then the only way I can think of to get them is either restarting Revelation, or by hex-editing.

Trintos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last few pages of the FEFTwiddler (can't remember the exact page) has Benny and Charlotte for download. Try finding that and try importing them. If not, then the only way I can think of to get them is either restarting Revelation, or by hex-editing.

Ty worked perfectly now i can get all my units

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back