DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im having a couple acekard problems and wonna know if anyone knows some solutions...one 1st. my opera browser doesnt want to save my options/favorites or anything like that, do i have to do something to make that work or what? 2nd. whenever i have to use the mic on any minigame on mario party ds, the game freezes, anyone else have this problem? could it be cause the rom was trimmed by acekard firmware? if anyone else has any small problems they would like to mention, yuore welcome to share them here and see what other people are getting

Kijof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You're using it with the D&P option activated?
Please post on the Oficial Acekard Forum too.

DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok yea looks like greatefulbuddy is right, but you can leave single card play enabled, i posted the problem on the acekard forum, but not with the newly discovered information

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mine works fine with single card play enabled, im running off nand if it makes a difference though...

Are you using the newest firmware because I haven't heard info on the newest but on 4.06 I can confirm it runs very slow if DL play is enabled.

Yes, memory type does make a difference. I just tried it with DL Play enabled. I'm using gelu's 4.07e06 and the game is unbearably slow from A-Data 4GB. However it runs fine from NAND.

zi70410

Trophies
XP
Country
i have new firmware but in jump ultimate stars some of the feature dont work it just freezes every time when i try to run that mode, it never happened when i had my r4 any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either