Soma Bringer release date on Gamespy?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DomeFossil, Nov 3, 2008.

Nov 3, 2008
  1. DomeFossil
    OP

Member DomeFossil GBAtemp Regular

Australia
  2. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
  3. SonicRax

Member SonicRax Egg-Mayo: The Movie

United Kingdom
    I think most sites put a release date of December 31st, to show that it'll probably come out by the end of that year, and that'll be the latest date possible. I remember IGN once did it for Diddy Kong Racing DS. I was so confused. :S

But if anything, chances are it WON'T be released on that exact day, but, it'll probably come before, or just a little while after that date. ^^

4. Pimpmynintendo

Member Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I wouldn't trust it. Although I am surprised people still use Gamespy.

5. DomeFossil
    OP

Australia
    It's about time, it came out february with no word as to when it will be localised. No other sites have a release date for Soma Bringer, though, so I'm not sure if this is true or not. Still, I'm in two minds. Part of me feels like they are playing the translated hack in vain, the other part is looking forward to having an excuse to play thid wonderful game another 6 times, lol. [​IMG]

6. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    Darthnmesis's translation is far superior than the official, if it's actually getting localized.

7. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    you know, that date could just as well be some info they forgot to fix, or a date for a re-release in japan(they occasionally re-release games as special editions)

it nowhere seems to say anything about a US release.

8. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Yeah December 31st of the year is the usual estimated date, many games without dates usually get that. Nintendo haven't even announced that the game will be coming out elsewhere and if the date was true then they would have by now.

9. Zerrix

Member Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Even if it comes out, I'd prefer DarthNemesis' translation of this game. Everyone should try it, he just made it awesome^^

10. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    I seriously doubt it if it had absolutely no indication before of localization. Sure, people have mentioned it to reviewers and whatnot, but I'd expect at least a small sign before even seeing a release date.

And even still, I'd prefer Darth's translation for the above reasons, and plus, if he took the time to translate it with absolutely no pay whatsoever but to satisfy others, it's more than worth it to go for his translation.

11. DomeFossil
    OP

Australia
    I agree with all of you, it doesn't look substantial. And I must say, I really enjoyed Darth's translation, I hope he gets it up to 100%. Its a good game, it should get localised, but I"m sure none of you would mind if it didn't, the translation's so good.

12. Lametta

Member Lametta GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    That's true, I'll stick with it cause Darthnemesis did a great job in his translation [​IMG]

13. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Whether it's rue or not, it has been localized, by a ateam led by Darth Nemesis, no need for another one.

Although if that's real, one can have the original copy in english... not that I'll do that though [​IMG]