XP
Country
could someone just please give me a link.....i wanna try huhu
cry.gif

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant download on that link it seems china is not allowing me to use rapidshare,mega upload etc. can someone try "fileden" please help me

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wischmop said:
Do you prefer a rather verbatim translation or an analogous and meaningful translation?
Personally I prefer the literary reference rather than the interpretation. It adds to the flavor of the item - I mean, who wants to use Crusher when they can have Mjollnir
emotblack101du3.gif
. It might be nice to include some sort of reference guide along with the patch so that people can appreciate the connections, though.

wischmop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
http://somatrans.scribblewiki.com/Soma_Bringer_Translation_V

DarthNemesis, if you have some time, maybe you could check some of these special phrases because I'm not sure how to translate them properly, so things like ??? (I don't know if that word has some big meaning in the game itself, I think I already read it at the beginning so it might be something important.. or it's just "gate"
biggrin.gif
), ?????? or the class names, and I'm sure that you may have some kind of standard that shouldn't be changed.
biggrin.gif
Or.... where in the wiki are these terms defined?

Damn you, japanese folks!
hate2.gif

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
i tried to translate it using babelfish
The first character ? means
The Soviet Union which means it still stands for union

maybe it means "union gate" something like that

lol i got bored cuz i cant download the file....
cry.gif

instead i tried to translate

can someone give me a link huhu...i cant open sendspace

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks alot darthnemesis by the way can you give me a link to your google page thanks i mean so i could check it everytime you update the patch

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ndpndnt16 said:
thanks alot darthnemesis by the way can you give me a link to your google page thanks i mean so i could check it everytime you update the patch
....that is the link.

QUOTE(fusoya59 @ Mar 22 2008, 01:39 AM) So I'm not sure how to import a wikitable.

Do I have to download something from the Wiki page or something?
That's mostly for my benefit when creating the patch. If you really want to use it:
1) Export > Wikitable and open up one of the files created in the /wikitable/ folder using a Japanese text editor such as JWPce to see the expected format
2) Open one of the Wiki pages and press Edit to view the source
3) Copy the appropriate section of the table into the file, making sure not to add any extra lines, and save it
4) Import > Wikitable and Export ROM.

But since you can just import the patched ROM, you don't really need to bother with all that.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm trying my best with my Japanese friend to help translating some text in the wiki....
Because my friend didn't speak Japanese in such a long time, ... some of the translation might be really simple, where parts are missing, but i tried my best
frown.gif

If you see anything missing/parts are taken out, then you can translate and add things yourself...

EDIT

wheeew i did a lot... took soooooo long
frown.gif

I did many skill descriptions and some other stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple