Hacking Solution for a bricked Switch

c-Mech

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I have a Switch unlocked with Atmosphere for 7 months. But yesterday as I played a little Bayonetta 2 it crashed out of nowhere.

Then I tried to inject the payload again through TegraRcmGUI.exe, but it is no longer working. It recognizes the Switch and displays the message RCM OK, informs that the payload has been successfully injected, but the Switch only displays the message "Welcome to Atmosphere Fusee" and the screen turns black.

I thought it was some corrupted file in SD, so I upgraded Atmosphere and fusee-primary.bin to the latest version, but it still did not work.

I also tried another SD card and also did not work.

I tried to do a test doing the payload "fusee-test.bin" and it correctly displays the message indicating that the Switch is vulnerable to fusee-gelen, however I do not know what else I can do.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do to unbrick the Switch?

c-Mech

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All payloads are being inject with success through TegraRcmGUI, but fusee-primary.bin, hekate_ctcaer_4.10.1.bin is not opening in Switch (fusee only shows the message "Welcome to atmosphere fusee", hekate does not show anything...).

There is something I can do?

I even tried to install ReiNX, it started opening, but stopped while loading...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1