Hacking Solid procedure for starting over Mocha + Indexiine?

tendomonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm encountering enough trouble with my new mod that I'd like to just start over from scratch. I didn't see a definitive guide for that so just thought I'd ask if anyone knows a good, safe way to do that with a basic Mocha + Indexiine setup. Thank you.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore the original index.html to the browser. It's somewhere in the 50030 folder iirc. You'll have to look up the exact location.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but only if you backed up the index.html with it to begin with. the original index.html, I think, is not included. when you install the new index.html with the installer, it backs up the original. do you have the original index.html?

also, if you want to redo mocha, delete the configuration file, then hold B whenever you enter mocha to bring up the config screen.

tendomonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but only if you backed up the index.html with it to begin with. the original index.html, I think, is not included. when you install the new index.html with the installer, it backs up the original. do you have the original index.html?

also, if you want to redo mocha, delete the configuration file, then hold B whenever you enter mocha to bring up the config screen.

Yes, I followed the guide precisely including the Indexiine installer step linked below. I'll look for the backup index.html file where you suggested just to be extra safe, but the uninstaller should put the original one back, hopefully?

https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/mocha/indexiine/browser-modding

Thanks for all your help.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the backup should be called backup-index.html, and it should be in the indexiine installer folder if you used it originally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent