Softmod help needed

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by megaxz175, Dec 6, 2009.

1. megaxz175
    OP

megaxz175 Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2009
    United States
    So today I tried to safely update my wii to which I failed rather badly as I tried to install the 6 IOS and 3 gave out 1035 error and so I tried uninstalling and installing and it still failed, I reseted my wii *bad mistake* and the homebrew channel is gone and my system menu show 4.2U. Thinking it can't get any worse than it is I updated the wii with the system update which went fine. Now comes the problem I tried to softmod my wii again by the Amarokz guide, booted up hackmii and it gave me this message that HACKMII CANNOT CONTINUE. No vulnerable IOS found. So I research the problem and found out that I already had a older version installed and so I tried to uninstall hackmii by reinstalling IOS30 but couldn't as AnyTitle deleter and DOP-IOS would not work *Wiimote will not respond and the other just hangs at the black screen*. And so I tried to use NUSdownloader and WADmanager *only one that could work* Tried installing the IOS but it gave me that error 1035 * I started raging here* but I could not fix this.
    TL:DR
    I can't delete Hackmii which is causing the problem. The other problem is that maybe I uninstalled some IOS file and lastly that F****** 1035 error
    Help would be greatly appreciated.

2. longtom1

longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Jan 12, 2009
    Honey Oils inc.
    try dop-ios mod or anytitle deleter mod where you can choose which IOS to use and try IOS250

3. megaxz175
    OP

megaxz175 Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2009
    United States
    After much messing around and lots of googling, I manage to find a version of DOP-IOS thats working and reinstall IOS 30, but anyways I manage to reinstall hackmii. Thank you longtom1 for pointing out which IOS to use *I would have kept using IOS 30*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice