Hacking softmii question

kirakills

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this the best backup loader? also, is there a easier guide to follow if l'm already on 3.2? is it safe to install? thanks

K

Kurisuellegarden

It's a very good loader for 1:1 copies. =]

If you download yours from the internet, they are more than likely not 1:1 copies so Gamma would be your best bet. =]

At least...that's what I think...right?

Someone give them a second opinion.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More likely then not they will be 1:1 Copies. Over all this is a great loader for those that have young kids or something..... It makes it so that the kids can just play as normal. Also great for those that would like to not have to have anything extra to do to play.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preloader is not required but it is a good idea for those that would like to add a little extra level of protection.....

kirakills

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so can someone point me to a simple install guide. i already have the softmii 0.9.5 pack, but the guide that comes with it is confusing to me

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply install CIOSCorp and then install the starfall tool hacks. (I would recomend using the anyregion changer tool to install the sytem menu 3.2 with the enhanced region free wii games patch. Then doing the CIOSCorp install.) These are all that are really needed for backup loading through the disk channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-