Hacking Softmii Non Working Games

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only people know how all this works are devs and since ive not seen your name as a dev i take it your just an experimenter aswell in regards to returning the menu to look like a real menu install 45.app from the softmii 9.5 only a front end health screen change....

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could brick blocking on certain games bring about this issue as i have family now and it works and i dont think this one is brick blocked?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
search for the compatibility thread created by WiiPower, that one has the most accurate info you'll ever find, your media/burn/writter are faulty believe me, or your .iso files have been patched in some way that now they don't work on your system, and you are just complaining because you can't make them work, right..??

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no not complaining thought there might be a few bugs needing addressing it would seem that brickblocked games dont load from the disc channel this seems to be the issue with games hanging a black screen why is every one a critic here and so quick to moan at people asking for ideas and help if it was'nt for feedback there would be no break throughs in homebrew....it would seem that i wasnt the only person suffering problems with the softmii but as stated it is well possible that its because its been brickblocked Cios 249 patching doesnt seem to effect games in any way. WHY do people bother posting thier findings if they are only going to get ripped for it all hail the mighty DEV wanna be's who dont contirbute a single thing or idea just moan about people with ideas or inccuring problems. and and believe you my media/burner is faulty dont think so using Ritek G05ink (best on the market) no problems with burner and using imgburn so take you idea of definatly being my writer and ram it your pulling answers from the air.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
... and and believe you my media/burner is faulty dont think so using Ritek G05ink (best on the market) no problems with burner and using imgburn so take you idea of definatly being my writer and ram it your pulling answers from the air.

You might want to reconsider that statement
wink.gif

(as they are 8 speed dye that has *really* gone to ratshit over the last few years)

Now if you had said TY...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well to all the people understanding how this Softmii package works, there is no problem at all, even for some that don't know shit, have no problems, and only now one person using RITEK and have no faulty game, but he has a ModChip on his Wii so I really don't think you can compare softmod with hardmod, if you at least try to change your madia brand to memorex (at least), but you know the best ones are Sony, Verbatim, Tayo Yuden, so stop wasting your time with ritek, here the mighty, the powerful, the wise.........Da' List

BTW: are you burning at auto speed with ImgBurn or 8X..??

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea! I use Sony DVD-r's, NERO or IMGBURN written at 16x. All the games that I have that are suppose to run on a NTSC/U Wii softmod works for me.

staller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i have installed and reinstalled the softmii on my ntsc 3.2u wii a few times and i cannot get any backups to boot up from the disc channel--neither ios 249 or untouiched ios. i have follow the instructions to the T and still nothing. now what I have noticed is my backups still run with the backup launcher--weird enough games that are not patched to ios 249 are running in the gamma loader which never happened before (i burned a few games without changing the ios to try but no luck in the disc channel). i do have a wifi connection so i should have the full installation. I did notice a couple of things though--21) Select all the hacks you would like, (recommended - Skip Updates, Move Disc Channel and all No Copy)--in step 21 it says to install the hacks you want but there is only one I can select which is move disc channel--and when i hold reset when powering up my wii and go to system hacks there is only move disc channel and save settings available--where did I go wrong!! thank you guys for your time!!

*********never mind--i'm such a noob--what a dick--i didn't do a clean install---just copied the softmii files into my existing files in my sd card---any dick like me out who is going to install this pack make sure you delete all the files on your memory card--Ryan Seacrest, out!!! (lol)

Kree_boy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update: (not that it matters all that much)

gave my Wii a new cherry thanks to zidane_genome's virgin guide....

did a clean install of softmii v1 pack and now SSBB is working no probs...

Damn Noob....*Slaps Self* !@)WACK!@(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before