Status
Not open for further replies.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just downloaded yesterday going to install tonight but before i do that i want to know how good is the region free does a pal game still look black and white on a ntscu wii with a messed up screen.
i have starfall is it worth keeping starfall if i install the softmii.asking about region free for pal games on ntsc wii because i read full region free.i see miso optional what is that.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=132169

sorry for all the questions i just found out about softmii about 3 days ago i don't really know how long its been out there.it sounds good to have because it has a lot features.

"Diagnostic Menu (Recovery) access through GCport1 Y-Button" that is used for if a wii is almost about to brick right.

before anyone says search for these answers before i post i already tried that and i didn't really find anything.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just cuz you what it does not mean you will get it, dont be lazy and read the file that comes with softmii, if you dont get it at first read it again

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not just to search you have to read.
There is a 50 page tread full of goodies on this subject.
It's in book Form
lecture.gif

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i'm searching i am reading there is just to much pages to read. i'm sorry for the post.

EDIT
will i guess i will find out tonight and also i did read the readme the softmii came with.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok your right i just reread the readme and seen i still need stasrfall i would have ended up seeing that later today when i install this because i am going to do this step by step anyways.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no don't call me a noob i was one of those a few months ago and i'm not lazy maybe i am today but when i feel lazy i don't risk bricking my wii over it.i just post questions like this kimikal27.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How will you know what to do if you have a problem and you do not read it all. Read it all then you will have answers to any of your questions.
Do you watch Movies from the middle
closedeyes.gif
or like to get put in the game with 45 sec remaining.
Starting some thing from the beginning beens the most satisfaction and knowledge.

Jovis36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
ok your right i just reread the readme and seen i still need stasrfall i would have ended up seeing that later today when i install this because i am going to do this step by step anyways.

I just installed SoftMii. I had starfall and all I did was uninstall the hacks through starfall then I installed Preloader .26 added all the hacks for my region and installed them all. No problems at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night