Hacking Softchip Users-- or any1

happyxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im just asking, is the softchip softmod supposed to make your Disc channel not read "real" games. Backups work fine, but the games i actually bought dont work in the disc channel anymore. They did bfore softchip was installed.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SoftChip is just a program which is capable to run Wii games. If you set it to a backup cIOS, it runs backups. SoftChip is not a softmod nor does it need to be installed!

happyxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to clear things up. Softchip was installed as a channel, thats what i meant WiiPower. I asked the person who did it, and he says all the ones he "mods" cannot use the disc channel. Any opinions?

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
happyxd said:
Sorry to clear things up. Softchip was installed as a channel, thats what i meant WiiPower. I asked the person who did it, and he says all the ones he "mods" cannot use the disc channel. Any opinions?

He's an idiot.

The Wii should operate as normal after the channel is installed.

happyxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JKR Firefox said:
happyxd said:

He's an idiot.

The Wii should operate as normal after the channel is installed.

Dangit! ==" what do you think they install to disallow the use of the disc channel

happyxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Maybe the titleid from the channel is the same as of the disc channel or something else important.

Ohkay, hmmm could be possible. Would uninstalling it from wii settings ----> data management and "Erasing" the channel work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2