XP
Country
France
It works very fine for me.
My specs:
3.3E v1
Wiigator cios

@WiiShizzza
Please change the music of the channel, the one used with official gamma channel is so much better

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works good for me to with r65 had problems installing WiiShizzza channel but got it to work now
biggrin.gif

3.3u with fix for shop channel
waninkoko's cios v7
love the music
cool.gif

ok now im on 3.2u still wiishizzza channel with r68 waninkoko's cios v7 it sill works good
downgraded for starfall just in case
wink.gif

pro_viruz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cybernations.net
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
pro_viruz said:
My only problem is if i try install wiishizza rockband channel.wad it give me an error not just wiishizza, but every linker channel, other wads install perfect.

I never made a Rockband Channel...

sorry! what i mean is the wad linker channel!hehehe.

hope someone will release softchip R65 channel.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pro_viruz said:
WiiShizzza said:
pro_viruz said:
My only problem is if i try install wiishizza rockband channel.wad it give me an error not just wiishizza, but every linker channel, other wads install perfect.

Kabayan,
Try the below link, the post provides a link which the poster usually updates just checked and it has the R65 wad). I only tried up to R59 wad though.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1595239

pro_viruz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cybernations.net
XP
Country
macmel said:
pro_viruz said:
WiiShizzza said:
pro_viruz said:

Kabayan,
Try the below link, the post provides a link which the poster usually updates just checked and it has the R65 wad). I only tried up to R59 wad though.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1595239

Thanks! ill check!

mariogirotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Long time no post in this thread...

Today I installed NeoRame's SC Linking Channel and I also get the code dump.
I have SC rev75. A long time ago I also tried the original linking channel with an older revision of SC but this also gave me the code dump.

Could it be that the injected forwardes.dol was compiled with a different libfat version than my sofchip.dol and that this causes the problems?.

So if someone has a working linking channel with SoftChip_r75 I would like to receive his SoftChip.dol to see if it works with this dol in my config.

farf21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks! I am trying to recompile Softchip R75 and put it into a Wad in order to create a channel. Does anyone has banner image, icon image, icon logo and sound for it ?

mariogirotti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so... here's what happened to me with bubys files:

First I only exchanged the loader.dol in SD/SoftChip with the one from buby. This did not help at all (i tried 3 times). Next I deleted the logging and cfg file from SD/SoftChip and afterwards my linking channel worked (tried also 3 times). As next step I started once SC via the HBC. It started successfully but afterwards the linking channel did not work anymore.

Next I also de-installed my linking channel and installed the one from buby. So I have now the same configuration as buby but the linking channel does still not work.

I also compared the loader.dol created by buby and the one created by myself. They are NOT binary identical although we both state that we compiled r75.

I still believe that this is somehow related to the libfat version that was used during the comile/linkprocess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night