Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thor1981 said:
Hello, they would publish a Softchip with graphic interface? I take to time using Backup Launcher 0,3 gustaria gamma and to begin to me to use Softchip, somebody podria to explain to me as it works?
Will they have a GUI? Hopefully not.
The good thing about SoftChip is that it is fast and quick. A GUI is just not needed.

And I don't understand "gustaria" and "somebody podria to explain to me as it works?"

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
Thor1981 said:
Hello, they would publish a Softchip with graphic interface? I take to time using Backup Launcher 0,3 gustaria gamma and to begin to me to use Softchip, somebody podria to explain to me as it works?
The good thing about SoftChip is that it is fast and quick. A GUI is just not needed.

And I don't understand "gustaria" and "somebody podria to explain to me as it works?"
Me gusta means "i like" so gustaria means something like "i like this" I learned this word in spanish last year too. Podria i have no idea.

kremmy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
Thor1981 said:

Podria = could/able

He's saying "is anyone able to explain how this works?"

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

masaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Thank you for the information. There are some factors which could responsible for your crash(es), if you could provide some more info we could help you quicker:
1. Which IOS do you use, Waninkoko's or WiiGator's?
2. Do you have any usb hardware plugged in?
3. Is your sd card a SDHC card? (Which capacity does your sd card have)

If you have any other problems in the future you can use this page to inform the SoftChip team:
http://code.google.com/p/wii-softchip/issues/list

Thank you for your reply.
1, I`m using Waninkoko`s cIOS36 rev7 released with gamma. Because i heard WiiGaator`s is the lite version so i seached an installed Waninkokos version. Gamma & SoftChip before r61 worked fine.
2, No usb device or GC memory card in.
3, I have a normal 2GB MicroSD card with a adapter. Other HBC app such as FTPii,SD explorer read/write work fine.
Best Regards.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you, i have to get Waninkoko's cIOS myself, you are the 2nd person reporting problems with this. This does not mean, the error is related to the cIOS, but it could be. If you would test with WiiGator's cIOS, we would know for sure.

PS: WiiGator's is the lite version, that's true, but the additional features from Waninkoko's are not backup related.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
masaemon said:
WiiPower said:
Thank you for the information. There are some factors which could responsible for your crash(es), if you could provide some more info we could help you quicker:

If you have any other problems in the future you can use this page to inform the SoftChip team:

1, I`m using Waninkoko`s cIOS36 rev7 released with gamma. Because i heard WiiGaator`s is the lite version so i seached an installed Waninkokos version. Gamma & SoftChip before r61 worked fine.
3, I have a normal 2GB MicroSD card with a adapter. Other HBC app such as FTPii,SD explorer read/write work fine.
Best Regards.

I'm sorry, i installed Waninkoko's cIOS and did a few tests with it, but i can't reproduce your error(s), maybe we could solve the problem if you come to our irc channel.

masaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
masaemon said:
WiiPower said:

Best Regards.

I'm sorry, i installed Waninkoko's cIOS and did a few tests with it, but i can't reproduce your error(s), maybe we could solve the problem if you come to our irc channel.

Here is the newest test results:
1, Format my MicroSD card to FAT32 & try agian. (before this, it was FAT)
2, Froze after selet cIOS, screen shows:Reading configuration file; use default.
3, Browse the MicroSD card with Windows Vista, the interest thing is ONLY "\SD\SoftChip" folder has no "Modified date" in windows explorer.
4, Copy the /SD/App folder to other SD card(FAT,512M,not microSD) & try again.
5, All same with no luck. (SoftChip folder has no modified data info).

Somtimes it does not freeze but if i run it again, it give me a black screen & freeze.
My console is NTSC J, version 3.2J.
Would you let me know your IRC address?
Thanks.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi.

WiiPower. If you need some graphics. Just tell me what you need. I can make something, for sure.
Also NeoRame is very good in graphics.

Just call us

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yea give my main man Shizzzzle something to do while he waits so patiently for the postman!
biggrin.gif

I am getting the forward channel you made Shizzz to work.

eric_4_life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorox said:
Arm the Homeless said:
Thor1981 said:

Me gusta means "i like" so gustaria means something like "i like this" I learned this word in spanish last year too. Podria i have no idea.

me gusta means he wants and podria, which isnt a word, but sounds like poder, means to be able to

elnegro492003

Trophies
XP
Country
podria is a word, it litterally means "it could" as in "it could be..." it's the future tense of the verb poder, in english the verb do, as in "to do". Hope this helps.
smile.gif

_CARLOX_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thor1981 said:

Hello, will they ever release a version of Softchip with a graphic interface? I've been using Backup Launcher 0.3 and I would love to start using Softchip, could somebody explain to me how it works?

^ That was all
lecture.gif

Thor1981

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
_CARLOX_ said:
Thor1981 said:

Hello, will they ever release a version of Softchip with a graphic interface? I've been using Backup Launcher 0.3 and I would love to start using Softchip, could somebody explain to me how it works?

^ That was all
lecture.gif
Thanks, I speak english a little.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
r67 is out.

Change list:
Added game information to the log
That's it.

We are preparing for an own compatibility list, with this revison you can easily get the Game ID and the IOS requested by the game if you have a sd card inserted and logging turned on. The log file is located at /SoftChip/Default.log

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...